Crazy, bitch ass weather

Bad stuff rolled thru here late yesterday evening. A tornado or two about 30 miles west of here or just west of Lake Charles. I heard a fatality or two. 60-70 mile an hour wind. Tornados and that kind of storm doesn't happen too often here. I heard this morning that the water temp. in the Gulf is already 80 degrees. I guess this is an early preview of the up-coming hurricane season.
:bolt:
:drink::drink::drink:

We got some nasty shit gonna roll thru here in a few hours. High winds, tornado watch, hail and heavy rain. Lots of water down here ain't good. This town is 20 feet above sea level with no major waterway to the Gulf which is about 30 miles straight south. Doesn't take much to flood.
25 miles west of here is Lake Charles. A lot of that city is below the flood plain, 15 feet. Although a major waterway to the Gulf, 25 or so miles south, drainage is like molasses.
Thunderstorms from 9pm till 4am and scattered thunderstorms from 5am till 9am. Gonna be a fucking long night.

We got some nasty shit gonna roll thru here in a few hours. High winds, tornado watch, hail and heavy rain. Lots of water down here ain't good. This town is 20 feet above sea level with no major waterway to the Gulf which is about 30 miles straight south. Doesn't take much to flood.
25 miles west of here is Lake Charles. A lot of that city is below the flood plain, 15 feet. Although a major waterway to the Gulf, 25 or so miles south, drainage is like molasses.
Thunderstorms from 9pm till 4am and scattered thunderstorms from 5am till 9am. Gonna be a fucking long night.
Good Luck!! :rain::rain::rain:

Hoopla doesn’t really feel like Hoopla when there are fewer Tigers fans around. That makes me sad. And I don’t want to be sad.

Hope you don’t die en sech. 🤞

Houston got hit pretty hard.

Did you survive?

Houston got hit pretty hard.

Did you survive?

Good Luck!! :rain::rain::rain:
Hoopla doesn’t really feel like Hoopla when there are fewer Tigers fans around. That makes me sad. And I don’t want to be sad.

Hope you don’t die en sech. 🤞
We'uns made it. tornado on ground about 15 miles west of here. Mind ya, these ain't nothing like the ones in the midwest.
F0 or F1. Very few make it to F2. But if you get hit by one......................... Last week, 2 were killed about 30 miles west of here. Just some high winds and a fuck load of rain.
Last night we had a beautiful lightening display. A hellava lot of cloud to cloud. Best thing about it, was it was in the distance, none overhead, or very very little.