luke harper/Brodie Lee RIP

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
What?!

Wow that's shocking

Lung issue. Not COVID related according to his wife.

It really sucks. He's got two young kids (8 and 3). They must have known things were headed in a bad direction because there was post show segment a couple of weeks ago where they let the 8 year old pin Kenny Omega to "win" the AEW title and he got to celebrate with his family. I really feel for those kids and hopefully they can look back on that with some fun.

It really sucks. He's got two young kids (8 and 3). They must have known things were headed in a bad direction because there was post show segment a couple of weeks ago where they let the 8 year old pin Kenny Omega to "win" the AEW title and he got to celebrate with his family. I really feel for those kids and hopefully they can look back on that with some fun.
I'm not sure if "fun" is the right word here, but it's a pretty touching thing to see his kid get the title before he left this world...but still a shut consolation.

Just sucks that he wasted so much time in WWE without the push he deserved. AEW gave him a new life and I'm glad he got that before he left.

Brutal. He didn't the spotlight that he should've gotten in WWE, but he was still a pleasure to watch.

RIP