Release Day 2021

Samoa Joe will go to AEW. Bo Dallas, all i remember was his Bo-Lieve days and it wasn't very good, however one would think, similar to hopes with any athlete that they would be almost as good, or as good as their sibling, so it would be interesting if AEW signed him and see if he grew like Bray.

Samoa Joe will go to AEW. Bo Dallas, all i remember was his Bo-Lieve days and it wasn't very good, however one would think, similar to hopes with any athlete that they would be almost as good, or as good as their sibling, so it would be interesting if AEW signed him and see if he grew like Bray.

Lies. Bo-Lieve was amazing. You just didn't bolieve hard enough

H2d5Rn.gif

Not sure how AEW can even use Joe besides his commentary right now, which would push what the announce team making a million. If the WWE thought they could clear him to wrestle they would have. WWE for the past two years have released “stars” that can go to AEW, do nothing, bring nothing but make a crap load of money.

And Cornette said (who knows) Bo has been a real estate agent for close to the past two years. So it’s not like he really had a future after the B squad flammed out. Once he was on the roster for awhile and started mentioning he is a second generation wrestler it doomed him. Once they say that, you have to be better than your dad at it or you are toast. It’s why the Armstrong’s never got over but Jesse James did.

Adding to it Bray Wyatt is now released from the WWE.....

What is the WWE doing?????

AEW has a great chance here to get enormous. Sign CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Bray Wyatt? Whoa.

Adding to it Bray Wyatt is now released from the WWE.....

What is the WWE doing?????

AEW has a great chance here to get enormous. Sign CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Bray Wyatt? Whoa.

They're drunk

They're drunk
Something has to be up, Bray Wyatt, although very much terribly booked, was a huge star that could have been so much bigger. If he gets to AEW and AEW lets him run wild with his creativity, oh man, that will be fun to watch.

I dont know, WWE just seems to be letting top stars leave without problem. Their show is filled heavily with the Women's division and McIntyre, Lashley, and Roman Reigns/Paul Heyman. All of which are way over used IMO.