Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

Huskers 10 runned them 12-2. Andrews 3 run homer to finish the game.

Crunch time for Nebraska Baseball starting today. Depending on the outcome of the Michigan St. series (and other series being played) they could end up 1st or as low as 5th in the regular season standings.

My expectations are very low this weekend and even lower for the Big 10 Tournament and potential Regional.
I say that because Nebraska played an easy Big 10 schedule and went (0-3) vs cretin.

Iowa's regular Big 10 season is over. Nebraska has the head-to-head in winning that series (2-1).

This weekend's other important series are Illinois @ Purdue and Michigan @ Indiana.

1715882031981.png

Crunch time for Nebraska Baseball starting today. Depending on the outcome of the Michigan St. series (and other series being played) they could end up 1st or as low as 5th in the regular season standings.

My expectations are very low this weekend and even lower for the Big 10 Tournament and potential Regional.
I say that because Nebraska played an easy Big 10 schedule and went (0-3) vs cretin.

Iowa's regular Big 10 season is over. Nebraska has the head-to-head in winning that series (2-1).

This weekend's other important series are Illinois @ Purdue and Michigan @ Indiana.

View attachment 119876

(16-6) Illinois won it's opener against (13-9) Purdue.
(15-7) Nebraska won it's opener vs Michigan St.
(14-9) Michigan and (14-9) Indiana played a double header and split.