tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

we knew you weren’t really black.

Beginning to think that you are.

This should be good... go on... :pop2:

Never heard white girls posing as Mexicans refer to themselves as "bitch" or "ho ass" - repeatedly.

That is definitely black subculture vernacular.

I'm a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Still, no denials in there, moxie...

So…uh…those little screens in your faucet. Who knew they were a whole contraption and not simply a piece of screen shoved in the faucet??!

Staying with this theme…if one were to pop it out, is it effectively fucked? Would one have to get a whole new one or…? Like maybe have to deal with water that comes out at roughly the speed of light & might break your dishes for the rest of your life? Any strong thoughts on this, either way?

So…uh…those little screens in your faucet. Who knew they were a whole contraption and not simply a piece of screen shoved in the faucet??!

Staying with this theme…if one were to pop it out, is it effectively fucked? Would one have to get a whole new one or…? Like maybe have to deal with water that comes out at roughly the speed of light & might break your dishes for the rest of your life? Any strong thoughts on this, either way?
They used to be just shoved in there and there would be a few in there.

Show of hands, who used to pop one out to use for a weed pipe screen?:hide:

Newer ones have a flow restrictor. It's prolly all gummed up. You can just go buy a new cap fer next to nothing.

Dole vs. Loss Prevention, ver.154

I was at Target to pick up some household cleaners, dishwasher tabs, etc. This loss prevention dude came down the same aisle and wasn't even trying to be discreet. Pretty much stood looking over my shoulder. I ignored him. Then, I summoned a huge fart - one of my best - and let it rip. I said "Take a deep breath", and he left. I was not bothered after that.

Still, no denials in there, moxie...
My ancestry DNA thing says I have a little african in my genes, so no, i'm not denying it.

dance mic GIF

They used to be just shoved in there and there would be a few in there.

Show of hands, who used to pop one out to use for a weed pipe screen?:hide:
:laugh: that's exactly what I thought was going to pop out.
Newer ones have a flow restrictor. It's prolly all gummed up. You can just go buy a new cap fer next to nothing.
Google let me know to screw the whole damn end off (metal part) and the restrictor would just be sitting in there. Too bad i already shoved a knife in there to yank the first layer of restrictor out and broke the fuggin' plastic piece of shit (because i thought it was just going to be one layer of weed pipe screen). Off to Home Depot I go!

Although- the reason I was trying to remove/clean it in the first place is because the water flow sucks ass. This deluge that is coming out now?
😙🤌