Nebraska Cornhuskers 2023/2024 Nebrasketball

Yep, sorry about that guys. Guess we still suck.

we suck again GIF

Anybody else in the Omaha area take part in the Mustache's for Kids (M4K Omaha) fundraisers?

I did once several years ago.
I shaved my face last week for the first time in probably 25 years. I look like a damn thumb.
My cheap ass friends have disappointed up to this point. I'm hoping to get to $1k. If I don't, I won't do it again.

I shaved my face last week for the first time in probably 25 years. I look like a damn thumb.
My cheap ass friends have disappointed up to this point. I'm hoping to get to $1k. If I don't, I won't do it again.

Yeah, it was alright, I don't even remember how much money I raised but I know I didn't put a lot of effort into it and only went to one of the check-ins. They raise a ton of money overall though.

Yeah, it was alright, I don't even remember how much money I raised but I know I didn't put a lot of effort into it and only went to one of the check-ins. They raise a ton of money overall though.
My son recruited me into it this year. He's in his 6th year. They raised $1.2 million last year.
My son raised $1400 yesterday alone. He ran the half marathon in Lincoln. He carried a ruck sack and added one pound of weight for every $25 donated. I'm currently at $160. Total...

My son recruited me into it this year. He's in his 6th year. They raised $1.2 million last year.
My son raised $1400 yesterday alone. He ran the half marathon in Lincoln. He carried a ruck sack and added one pound of weight for every $25 donated. I'm currently at $160. Total...

Get to work!

What organization are they raising money for this year?

Get to work!

What organization are they raising money for this year?
Several organizations :
Partnership for Kids
Omaha Diaper Bank
The Collective For Hope
Memories for Kids
Dancing Beyond Limits
Camp Quality
Miss Amazing