Series Thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I can't stand weasels who take dirty cheap shots then don't answer the bell. I called the Tkachuks "Claude Lemieux knock-offs" because at least Claude showed up big for his team in big playoff situations and the Tkachuks tend to blend into the crowd in those situations. Claude also destroyed Draper's face and showed no remorse for it while the Tkachuks haven't taken the goonery that far either.
Yeah, you know hockey used to be a very brutal sport. We’re talking about hockey from 20 years ago plus. I do miss those great avalanche redwing series where the fight started as soon as the puck was dropped.

I would think that some people would not be a Scott Stevens fan either seeing that he pretty much ruined Eric Lindros career. Anybody want to buy an Eric Lindros rookie card I’ve got about 10 of them.

All three Tkachuks are good NHL players, let’s be real.

Matthew led that team to the finals last year
Wut? Matt had 24 pts in 20 playoff games last year and has 10 through 6 games this year.

I didn't say the Tkachuks weren't/aren't good hockey players. All three were/are good enough to play for Team USA in world competitions.

-Keith scored 1 GWG in 89 career playoff games his entire career.
-Matthew scored 0 GWG in 27 career playoff games in Calgary. Credit to him for finally showing up in the playoffs in Florida recently - with 4 playoff GWGs last year and 1 this year.
-Brady hasn't even been to the playoffs yet.

Claude had 19 career playoff GWGs - including Cup clinchers. His name has been etched on the Cup 4 times.
3 Tkachuks, 6 career playoff GWGs (5 of those recently by Matthew), 0 combined Cups.

So yeah, when I say "at least Claude showed up big for his team in big playoff situations and the Tkachuks tend to blend into the crowd in those situations", that's what I'm talking about.

Now fuck you both for making me kinda defend Claude and fuck Claude. I need to go wash my hands now.

wow -
3 in the 1st -
lets go stars!!

wow -
3 in the 1st -
lets go stars!!
200.gif

Two great games tonight

Celtics one night and Bruins the next getting slammed at the Garden

Man, I hope the rangers don’t get rusty with their time off between rounds.