2025 Recruiting Thread

Obie Moore, who was on your team from 1973-77, was a good friend of mine in law school at UGA. That dude limped everywhere he went from multiple knee surgeries. I was always an OU fan growing up, but befriending him in law school really cemented that.

Now, those Texas fucks, on the other hand.

Obie Moore, who was on your team from 1973-77, was a good friend of mine in law school at UGA. That dude limped everywhere he went from multiple knee surgeries. I was always an OU fan growing up, but befriending him in law school really cemented that.

Now, those Texas fucks, on the other hand.
We got the NCAA lawsuit and Jim Donnan connection too.

We got the NCAA lawsuit and Jim Donnan connection too.
I love Donnan ... he's retired, but he works for UGASports.com, which the is the UGA Rivals site. He does interviews all the time and gets people he knows to come on. He's had Stoops and a bunch of OU people. All sorts of ESPN people he knew when he was on ESPN. The best thing he does is a game day watch broadcast with the owner of UGASports.com and one other guy. I will watch his watch party and listen to him on mu iPad, while I watch the game on the TV with the sound off or lowered. He has all sorts of great insights.

this is a recruiting thread.. not a diddy inspired uga/ou freakfest

this is a recruiting thread.. not a diddy inspired uga/ou freakfest
Slow down boy, give them some space so the natural hate of donghorn ilk can take root and flourish.

This a race or some shits?

Composite 4 star TE Matt Henderson out of Virginia has committed to Penn State.

4 star QB TJ Lateef out of California has committed to Nebraska.