Biggest Realignment move

If Kansas' value is good enough for the SEC to grab, then expect them to go to the Big 10 because they would also be seeing said value.

It would be a better fit for Kansas.
I think Greg’s Fluguar’s (spelling?) argument was it adds more in terms of “bandwidth” (the word he used) to the SEC than the Big 10. Namely the speculation was Basketball is about to be a more valuable asset; also helps KU is actually trying in football now. Additionally, he outright was claiming on his show there are presidents at SEC schools unironically supporting KU to the SEC. I frankly have a hard time believing that, but Greg Fluguar did say that.

But yeah KU themselves almost certainly would prefer the BIG to the SEC if they had a real choice in the manner.

He had UNC, UVA, Clemson, and KU as the 20th team to the SEC. FSU and Miami to the BIG.

Last edited:
You people in a completely different atmosphere.

At my age, the biggest realignment move comes from sitting up too fast.
I understand. No more getting up and bolting. Gotta get everything oriented or a potential catastrophe awaits.

And the ground is undefeated when you fight with him. Sucker is tough.

actually a weird move. were 4-7 last year, 5-6 in 22 8-4 in 21 5-5 in 20 1-10 in 19

games with current FBS L to Kansas 48-17 L to Arkansas 38-27 loss to OK state 23-16 loss to Oklahoma 48-0 loss to Tulane 58-6 L Kennesaw state 35-24 (also transitioning)

Not sure how Missouri state got the call up and or felt they should move up.

If Kansas' value is good enough for the SEC to grab, then expect them to go to the Big 10 because they would also be seeing said value.

It would be a better fit for Kansas.
There is only one reason the SEC would go after Kansas - they have decided they have enough money such that each team would be willing to lose $5 mil a year to let them in, and they want another Vandy - in other words they want a team that will give everyone except Texas a W.

I think Greg’s Fluguar’s (spelling?) argument was it adds more in terms of “bandwidth” (the word he used) to the SEC than the Big 10. Namely the speculation was Basketball is about to be a more valuable asset; also helps KU is actually trying in football now. Additionally, he outright was claiming on his show there are presidents at SEC schools unironically supporting KU to the SEC. I frankly have a hard time believing that, but Greg Fluguar did say that.

But yeah KU themselves almost certainly would prefer the BIG to the SEC if they had a real choice in the manner.

He had UNC, UVA, Clemson, and KU as the 20th team to the SEC. FSU and Miami to the BIG.
If the SEC felt they needed to expand, and I don't think they do, I actually don't mind those 4 at all. Clemson being the only one good at football would bring along the teams that don't want more losses. UVA and KU are at Vandy levels, and UNC is basically Kentucky in football. Those 4 would bring a lot in hoops. They all are contiguous to SEC states. KU v. Mizzou is a great rivalry.

All that said, hoops doesn't drive revenue, none of those teams other than Clemson can come close to earning a full share, and UNC has the NCSU problem.

There is only one reason the SEC would go after Kansas - they have decided they have enough money such that each team would be willing to lose $5 mil a year to let them in, and they want another Vandy - in other words they want a team that will give everyone except Texas a W.
i mean last year lost to Tx and beat OK

actually a weird move. were 4-7 last year, 5-6 in 22 8-4 in 21 5-5 in 20 1-10 in 19

games with current FBS L to Kansas 48-17 L to Arkansas 38-27 loss to OK state 23-16 loss to Oklahoma 48-0 loss to Tulane 58-6 L Kennesaw state 35-24 (also transitioning)

Not sure how Missouri state got the call up and or felt they should move up.
They are probably as good as my guys...and many current C-USA members.

Shooting Shots Fired GIF by Call of Duty