Champions League 2023/2024

Looked offside to me.

If it had happened at the other end I guarantee it would have been ruled no goal.

Harry Kane must be wondering??????

what a bunch of bullshit, that was way more onside than RM's goal.

What a fuck up the referring. A travesty now.

The idiot lines men put the flag up;

What a fuck up the referring. A travesty now.
Story of the Champions League.

Work hard, train hard, focus, do everything you should, and in the end, the refs help Real Madrid.

Welp, definitely pulling for BvB now.

I refreshed google to see the RM comeback posted. Sheesh.

Saw the replay of the 2nd goal, it was onside. First pass was onside, Bayern didn't step up quick enough. Cross was also onside because the scorer was behind the ball.

What a bummer. Was pulling for Kane and Dier as ex Spurs players. And it would have been neat to see an all German final.

Story of the Champions League.

Work hard, train hard, focus, do everything you should, and in the end, the refs help Real Madrid.
Remember 2018? Vidal gets phantom red card in extra time, Ronaldo scores winning goal being offside. No VAR then.

I refreshed google to see the RM comeback posted. Sheesh.

Saw the replay of the 2nd goal, it was onside. First pass was onside, Bayern didn't step up quick enough. Cross was also onside because the scorer was behind the ball.

What a bummer. Was pulling for Kane and Dier as ex Spurs players. And it would have been neat to see an all German final.
Was De Ligt onside? Announcers seem to think he was. Who knows....Real Madrid miracles again.

Remember 2018? Vidal gets phantom red card in extra time, Ronaldo scores winning goal being offside. No VAR then.
People always say it happens all the time in football, maybe, but isn't it weird how it never happens to Real Madrid.

People always say it happens all the time in football, maybe, but isn't it weird how it never happens to Real Madrid.
Never!!

I was happy for a few minutes. But it seemed inevitable. They were gonna lose it and they did.

Was De Ligt onside? Announcers seem to think he was. Who knows....Real Madrid miracles again.

Didn't see a replay of Bayern's goal that got marked off, just the 2nd Real goal.

I was happy for a few minutes. But it seemed inevitable. They were gonna lose it and they did.
I told my wife before Davies scored using a No Country For Old Men quote: "you can't stop what is coming".

Thomas Muller also remembers 2018 as I mentioned earlier. Neuer also broke his foot for the first time in that ET:

1715208926606.png

Got to love Hummels...

1715265791912.png

Stanisic at the death again. 90+7. Leverkusen in Europa final. 49 straight breaks Benfica UEFA record. Records kept for 59 years. You think Stanisic is loving his loan from Bayern to Leverkusen? They could win the treble: Bundesliga, Pokal, Europa. Neverkusen nevermore.....

Stanisic at the death again. 90+7. Leverkusen in Europa final. 49 straight breaks Benfica UEFA record. Records kept for 59 years. You think Stanisic is loving his loan from Bayern to Leverkusen? They could win the treble: Bundesliga, Pokal, Europa. Neverkusen nevermore.....
Gotta love "Xabi time" lol.