Great UFC tonight 9/9/2023

Great night of fights across the board. Main event was slow, but Strickland winning was crazy.

Wtf @dikowt dowg

I liked the main event. Tuivasa got killed. Kape/Dos Santos fight was good. Dos Santos surprised me. Kape is funny af. I laughed hard at his inerview. Tafa is a beast. Today...the internet is going crazy over strickland.

I liked the main event. Tuivasa got killed. Kape/Dos Santos fight was good. Dos Santos surprised me. Kape is funny af. I laughed hard at his inerview. Tafa is a beast. Today...the internet is going crazy over strickland.
Tafa was HEAVY handed.

Tafa was HEAVY handed.

Last night...He looked like he is ready to replace Tuivasa at the top of Australian UFC...but today I'm thinking Volkov probably would have killed either of those guys last night. There are levels to this game.

The strickland thing...I wouldn't have bet a dime on him. But I enjoyed every second of it. Adesanya's coach is acting like Strickland had fought the fight of his life and Izzy was at his worst. I don't know. Strickland fought last night like he always does and Adesanya just couldn't hit him. The way Strickland hand fights and rolls his shoulder is unusual...but his face is always right there on the center line...until it's not. Strickland's defense and counter is as fast as Izzy...that's what I saw last night.

Do you give him the rematch?

Just saying...

“I see a lot of things popping up saying that Izzy looked off,” Whittaker continued. “I don’t think he had an off night. He looked off because Sean shut him down. Izzy wasn’t given any space in the open floor to do any of his tricky kicks. He wasn’t given any space to work any of his flinch games with his punches. He wasn’t given the chance. Sean was in his face from the first bell ring.”