Kamaru Usman to Light Heavyweight (205 pound)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
And he will get his ass handed to him. Steroids have to be in his brain.

“Like I said, and I meant it, I will skip that [Middleweight division] and I will go to 205 and I will grab that belt,” Usman told ESPN. “You tell me. I skip 185 and I go up there to 205 and I grab that belt, what do you say about my career?”

I dont see this working out well for him. His style works when he is equally matched in size as his opponents. He wont be able to be so patient, and pick spots. Will watch him get his ass beat though, and have been wanting to see it for a while now.

That is a whooping 35 lb. difference. That's a lot of extra weight you have to carry throughout the rounds. Someone who is naturally that heavy is accustomed to carrying that weight...but if this guy is adding weight for the sake of competing at the heavy weight level, he will be gassed in the later rounds.

I don't know if you guys have seen Jiri Prohaska fight, but he will beat the piss out of Usman. The Reyes fight and the most recent Teixeira fight, those guys hit like freight trains. If you have time, both of those fights are worth every minute. Usman will get killed by Prohaska.