lol at this fight

Diaz/Lawler took place on the same night as Ortiz/Liddell I. That event pulled in 105,000 buys, and it was deemed a big success. A PPV with only 105,000 buys today would be viewed as a complete disaster.

Nick's younger brother, Nate, was still three years away from winning the Ultimate Fighter when Nick fought Lawler.

Diaz/Lawler took place on the same night as Ortiz/Liddell I. That event pulled in 105,000 buys, and it was deemed a big success. A PPV with only 105,000 buys today would be viewed as a complete disaster.

Nick's younger brother, Nate, was still three years away from winning the Ultimate Fighter when Nick fought Lawler.
When I saw the promo somewhere, I was just thinking that was so long ago. Fuck, nick hasn't fought is how damn long?

Lawler doesn't need another fight. He is so washed now, and nick beat the fuck out him last time. I don't want to see it.

When I saw the promo somewhere, I was just thinking that was so long ago. Fuck, nick hasn't fought is how damn long?

Lawler doesn't need another fight. He is so washed now, and nick beat the fuck out him last time. I don't want to see it.
Lawler is done. He's 1-5 in his last six fights, and his lone victory was against the equally washed, Cowboy Cerrone. Dude managed to lose to Ben Askren.

Diaz hasn't fought since January 2015.

Lawler is done. He's 1-5 in his last six fights, and his lone victory was against the equally washed, Cowboy Cerrone. Dude managed to lose to Ben Askren.

Diaz hasn't fought since January 2015.
Good comparison on Cerrone. Last Lawler fight I saw, I can't remember who it was now, but it made me sad for him. Like it feels like he needs to fight for money now, but has taken too much abuse. It's just over.