tOfficial “Weed Growers” Thread

Gary? Are you growing males?

I should have read here first...

I'm back into growing this season....Let's see how this is going.

Gary Poppins is a hybrid weed strain made from a genetic cross between Gary Payton and Red Runtz. This strain is named after the famous basketball player and the sweet candy, and it has a complex and spicy flavor with hints of diesel and herbal. Gary Poppins is 25-30% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for experienced cannabis consumers. Leafly customers tell us Gary Poppins effects include euphoria, creativity, and relaxation. Medical marijuana patients often choose Gary Poppins when dealing with symptoms associated with chronic pain, stress, and depression. Bred by Exotic Genetix, Gary Poppins features flavors like earthy, sweet, and spicy. The dominant terpene of this strain is caryophyllene. The average price of Gary Poppins typically ranges from $15-$20 per gram. This strain is perfect for those looking for a potent and balanced treat that can help them feel happy and calm. Gary Poppins is also known for its dense and sticky buds that are caked in trichomes and sprinkled with unique terpenes.

View attachment 118446

Must be tranny bud. Go Gary.

My neighbor went to Oregon to get this plant....

I don't think he knows how to grow as it wasn't looking all that well when I took over.

I've not heard of that strain. Can't say I've heard of any strain named after a guy. But...You have it looking healthy now.

Reactions: Fog
I started shaping my two auto flowers. I’ll take a picture later, but I tied one string around the stock to keep it vertical. Then I taped the other end of the string to the side of the pot itself. Then I tied another string up higher and pulled the top over. Taping that string to the pot as well. I’m going to continue shaping the plant in that fashion And try and make it circular with vertical up shoots

We have a stretch now for about three weeks of 27°C weather. It’s gonna be beautiful. And they really seem to like being in my little greenhouse. I put some arugula and basil and parsley in there for the Mrs. while she was off in Italy. And they’ve taken right off as well.

We have a stretch now for about three weeks of 27°C weather. It’s gonna be beautiful. And they really seem to like being in my little greenhouse. I put some arugula and basil and parsley in there for the Mrs. while she was off in Italy. And they’ve taken right off as well.
What is going to be the end result that you are hoping for?

Because it’s auto flower I understand you’re supposed to try and have as many vertical growing points as possible. So, by tying it down, I expose all the lower branches nodes to grow up. And it seems to be working because I’ve already had four branches, which I can also spread out. It really is a work in progress because I have not done one of these ones before.

If you look up auto flower, you can see what they look like. Some look like one big bud. Others look like bonsai. Regardless they are fun to play with.

I will likely end up baking with mine. I’ll save some for smoldering, but by and large I don’t smoulder much anymore that is pot. I can buy hash at the store. It’s easier on the airbags.

Because it’s auto flower I understand you’re supposed to try and have as many vertical growing points as possible. So, by tying it down, I expose all the lower branches nodes to grow up. And it seems to be working because I’ve already had four branches, which I can also spread out. It really is a work in progress because I have not done one of these ones before.

If you look up auto flower, you can see what they look like. Some look like one big bud. Others look like bonsai. Regardless they are fun to play with.

I will likely end up baking with mine. I’ll save some for smoldering, but by and large I don’t smoulder much anymore that is pot. I can buy hash at the store. It’s easier on the airbags.
Trying to create one big bud....

auto flower.jpg