Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
MAIN CARD (ESPN+ pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET

• Champ Julianna Peña vs. Amanda Nunes – for women’s bantamweight title
  • Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France – for interim flyweight title
  • Derrick Lewis vs. Sergei Pavlovich
  • Alexandre Pantoja vs. Alex Perez
  • Magomed Ankalaev vs. Anthony Smith

This is a good card and the first fight of the night may be the best. Beyond that, two belts are up for grabs. Amanda Nunes looks to be in the best shape since her wife had a baby. Derrick Lewis is always a wild card and he's fighting this big jacked dude.

I'll be watching the early prelims and prelims, but there is nothing jumping off the page at me. If you're still alive at 10 tonight eastern, the main card will be fun.

Smith breaks his ankle in the first round...folds almost immediately in the second cause he couldn't take the pain.
Pantoja just swarmed Perez and that was the second fight that was over before it got started.
Derrick Lewis got caught early and man....the official jumped in way too early and was another fight that ended before it got started.
Moreno put France out with a kick to the liver I think 3 or 4th round. That was a good fight.
Nunes beat the piss out of Pena for 5 rounds and licked the blood off her face all fight long. It was nasty.

1659271284158.png

"I know Julianna’s tough,” Pena told MMA Junkie and other reporters post-fight at UFC 277. “I know. I was ready for that. I could’ve finished her, but I wanted to go five rounds with her tonight to prove I was better than her. … I’m better than her. I proved it tonight.”

“Tonight proved that was a lucky day for her,” Nunes said. “If she needed to become a champion like that – she had her time, but now it’s over.”