UFC 296 - Covington Edwards

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
You may have missed the best press conference ever. It ended with Covington saying he's taking edwards to depths of hell and he will be able to see his dead dad. After the press conference we catch a glimpse of Edwards and Covington pushing their way back stage followed by all the bouncers. ESPN then cancelled the faceoffs. End of show.

Edwards dad died in a drug deal gone bad. He was gunned down in the streets.

The face offs are back on.

US has a chance to grab two titles at least

dogs in both though

This is what set edwards off...

Leon Edwards is more pissed than any man I have ever seen going into the octogan. Leon wants to really put this guy out.

This fight could get very ugly.

The main card was good but it wasn't near as good as the prelims or the early prelims. Covington sucked up a storm so that fight turned out to be a bust.

These two beat the shit out of each other.

1702832219616.png

Irene Aldana (black) won a decision over Karol Rosa (yellow) that may very well go down as the fight of the year.

I think there were only 4 fights that went to the judges. Some of the KO's were just brutal. None more brutal than Josh Emmit sending Bryce Mitchell into the spirit world.

The main card was good but it wasn't near as good as the prelims or the early prelims. Covington sucked up a storm so that fight turned out to be a bust.

These two beat the shit out of each other.

View attachment 113289

Irene Aldana (black) won a decision over Karol Rosa (yellow) that may very well go down as the fight of the year.

I think there were only 4 fights that went to the judges. Some of the KO's were just brutal. None more brutal than Josh Emmit sending Bryce Mitchell into the spirit world.

Yeah, saw that Aldana/Rosa fight. It was incredible.