UFC 299 O'Malley v Vera

Sean O'Malley :laugh:

The undercard is a beast all on it's own. Blaydes v Almeida should headline a card. Names like Rafael dos Anjos, Munhoz, Pereira, Cutelab, Oleksiecjczuk, Vergara, Chookagian, Barber...

These are all killers.

Vennom Page gets his debut in the UFC against Holland on the main card.

First time i have seen the line up. Should be great

First time i have seen the line up. Should be great

It crept up on me. I have been following 300 pretty closely and just now realized that there were some additions to 299 like Petr Yan vs. Son Yadong, Page Vs Holland...since last I looked anyways. And the prelims are just crushing it.

btw....300 is going to be the best UFC fight show...ever.

It crept up on me. I have been following 300 pretty closely and just now realized that there were some additions to 299 like Petr Yan vs. Son Yadong, Page Vs Holland...since last I looked anyways. And the prelims are just crushing it.

btw....300 is going to be the best UFC fight show...ever.
I just dont keep up like I used to.

Dustin was lucky to land that right hand. He was being pretty well dominated. Training wins fights like that.

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Lol at my wife," i hate that clown haired punk. I hope he gets his ass beat."

Dustin was lucky to land that right hand. He was being pretty well dominated. Training wins fights like that.

That first round looked bad for Porrier but he nugged through it. He kept jumping on the guillotine's from the bottom and that almost never works and that kept putting him on the bottom. But in the second round I thought Dustin was starting to catch up with the power and speed or St. Denis was starting to slow down a bit. They were both tired in the second so I didn't think that shot was lucky. I think it was coming eventually and showed up when it was supposed to.

Blades beating Alemeida was a bit of a surprise for me especially after the first round. And Burns losing to Maddalena surprised me too. Maddalena my be the ugliest man in mma. And he is only 27.

O'Malley lasting all five rounds was the question I had and he made it through it. There wasn't much left in his punch in the 5th, and Chito was coming back. 50 - 45, 50 - 45 and 50 - 44 says it all though. O'Malley pieced him up...bad. I didn't like him calling out Tuporia instead of lining up Dvavishvili. Is it he wants to move up a weight class or is it because he's scared of Dvavishvili?

Robelis Despaigne is a huge man.

Maycee Barber has a nice butt.

If the UFC approves, Dustin Poirier gets his title shot.