Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
Dominick Reyes vs Jiri Prochazka

Giga Chikadze vs Cub Swanson

Ion Cutelaba vs Dustin Jacoby

Sean Strickland vs Krzysztof Jotko

Merab Dvalishvili vs Cody Stamann

Poliana Botelho vs Luana Carolina

Don't sleep on this event. There will be some very good fights. And the headliner is a guaranteed heavy hitting match.

This was one of the best nights of fights. Even the prelims were barn burners. And the Reyes / Prochazka fight .... man.

From Dominick Reyes

“Finally home and surrounded by those I love, I’d like to say, I went out there and fought with all my heart! I put it all out there or I’m glad it was entertaining for most of you. I’m happy and upset as you can imagine I didn’t get the desired outcome. But I went out and fought and for that I can say I’m proud. I love this game and at times it does not love me back but that’s what we have all signed up for. I want to say I’m doing good healing up I’ll be OK. And congrats to @JiriProchazka hell of a fight and what an elbow. It’s the ones you don’t see coming that get you. God bless you all and I’ll see you guys at the next one.

The KO was a brutal shot. It's good to read Reyes is ok because he took a beating and went out on his shield. He fought damn hard, hitting prochazka with some serious hammers. This was a very entertaining fight.