What games will you be attending in 2024?

@Deep Creek my buddy wants to try out a place called WIld Pitch in FtW.. i looked it up and i see why lol

1716170103052.png

Mizzou at Alabama
Mizzou and Auburn
Florida State at Notre Same
Probably a Northwestern game

Since I moved to DFW and my daughter gets free tickets/parking to TCU games that her family won't use, I'll go see the toadies play LIU, UCF, Houston, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State and Arizona. Unless they schedule those early season games in the afternoon. I ain't sitting in the Texas sun in Aug/Sept. I also wouldn't pay for tickets.

I know, I know. I'm a soft old tightwad. So what?
son and i will be goin to the Tech-TCU game -
see you there -

season is still over three months away.

getting my trips planned out. planning on attending more games this year because i'm not a fan of conference realignment and this is probably the best way to keep my interest in the sport.

8/29- Western Carolina @ NC State
9/7- Virginia @ Wake Forest
9/14- Ole Miss @ Wake Forest
9/21- James Madison @ UNC
9/28- Louisiana @ Wake Forest
10/5- ECU @ Charlotte
10/12- Clemson @ Wake Forest
10/18- FSU @ Duke
10/26- Navy vs Notre Dame @ MetLife
10/31- Tulane @ Charlotte* (Not sure about this one yet. it's a Thursday night game)
11/8- Cal @ Wake Forest
12/7- ACC CG in Charlotte

and i definitely would have made the trip to Atlanta on August 24th if GT and FSU played there instead of god damn Ireland.
I could see me going to 80% of these games with NC State, Wake Forest, UNC, and Duke withing an hour and a half drive from my house. My goal has always been to see the most teams I possibly can. I wish that Ole Miss game was a little later. The heat and humidity is unbearable that time of year. Maybe I will catch Cal. Oh wait, is that the Ragin' Cajuns I see coming to Winston-Salem? Man, I love their uniforms.