What The Hell Did This Alabama Player Do?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00

Nate Oats has suspended a veteran forward, he announced Friday. Nick Pringle has been suspended indefinitely, Oats said. It is an in-house suspension and one that Oats said he hopes will come to an end shortly.

We know for a fact that delivering a gun used in a murder is not a suspendable offense so Pringle must have done something horrible.

Nate Oats has suspended a veteran forward, he announced Friday. Nick Pringle has been suspended indefinitely, Oats said. It is an in-house suspension and one that Oats said he hopes will come to an end shortly.

We know for a fact that delivering a gun used in a murder is not a suspendable offense so Pringle must have done something horrible.

Does Oats have a daughter?

Oh... It must be something horrible.

Or maybe he's just a kid & has been a dick in the locker room

Alabama basketball forward Nick Pringle suspended before Arkansas State

"Nothing serious off the court or anything," Oats said. "In-house, just there's a standard we want our guys to uphold, and he wasn't upholding it. I still love Nick. Hopefully he can get himself figured out and be back with the team shortly."

Oh... It must be something horrible.

Or maybe he's just a kid & has been a dick in the locker room

Alabama basketball forward Nick Pringle suspended before Arkansas State

"Nothing serious off the court or anything," Oats said. "In-house, just there's a standard we want our guys to uphold, and he wasn't upholding it. I still love Nick. Hopefully he can get himself figured out and be back with the team shortly."
So if you are a dick in the locker room you have to sit out a game but if you deliver a murder weapon that’s ok?

So if you are a dick in the locker room you have to sit out a game but if you deliver a murder weapon that’s ok?
I guess it is. The police, the district attorney & anyone else involved in that legal investigation said they all were cleared. I can deliver your weapon to you, what you do with it after that is on you.

Do you have any forthcoming evidence to show anyone?

I guess it is. The police, the district attorney & anyone else involved in that legal investigation said they all were cleared. I can deliver your weapon to you, what you do with it after that is on you.

Do you have any forthcoming evidence to show anyone?
Nate Oats doesn't have legal obligations in regards to suspension and we know he drove the car with the gun.

Just admit the asshat should have been suspended and get out of your rabbit hole.