2024 College Baseball Thread

Not sure what anyone could do unless an ump could have verified a foreign substance during the game.
yeah nothing can happen now except watching out for it in future games. Watch his strikeout numbers plummet and his "invisiball" disappearing from existence.

Fucking cheater.

The home plate ump didn't have the ball in his hands at least once in those 2 innings? :headscratch:
You don't need to have gobs of stickem to get an insane amount of spin, definitely not enough to transfer to the ball more than just what you would get with a pine tar. And if the ump isn't looking for it then they miss it

I had no idea Lipscomb college existed. I sure do now. #3 Tennessee falls at home to...checks notes...an ASUN school.

I had no idea Lipscomb college existed. I sure do now. #3 Tennessee falls at home to...checks notes...an ASUN school.

I've heard of them.

(15-27) and 228th in RPI BTW.

Not a good look for the Vols or the SEC for that matter.

I've heard of them.

(15-27) and 228th in RPI BTW.

Not a good look for the Vols or the SEC for that matter.

Meh, I don't care about the rest of the SEC. Arkansas is now coming back down to earth now that their cheating by using a live feed at home has been exposed. UGA basically lost their shut down closer now that he can't cheat because everyone is watching. All of this makes it easier for A&M.

Elon Club team makes the post season...but check out CF out there filming during play! And that field, yikes. Need to show this to my team to remind them how good we have it.

Was reading where this big antitrust lawsuit against the NCAA is about to life scholarship caps for sports, which will be a godsend for College Baseball along with the reduction in MiLB teams.