Another day, another pitbull mauling

Buddy, I tore my ACL riding a Razor scooter down a steep, rutted out dirt road hill, and I was 15 at the time and had made it down twice before the wipeout happened. You’re too big of a sissy to jump from a roof onto a trampoline into a pool where there’s virtually zero chance of getting hurt
This post should be on a Sticky Quips stuck to this picture...
ladies GIF

Buddy, I tore my ACL riding a Razor scooter down a steep, rutted out dirt road hill, and I was 15 at the time and had made it down twice before the wipeout happened. You’re too big of a sissy to jump from a roof onto a trampoline into a pool where there’s virtually zero chance of getting hurt
Hahaha...reading this was like taking a razor scooter to the shin.

This. Dogs are fucking stupid and any single one can just snap and decide to attack children or other pets. I've seen it over and over again. Bad owners, good owners, didn't matter. Same goes for any other animal.

You are stupid if you put yourself or anybody else in a situation where they are around an animal they can't easily kill by some means if necesary.

Owning large dogs with young children is particularly stupid.
Reminds me of the kid in my class in elementary school.

His family had the nicest Irish Setter ever. Nice until the day he got stung by a bee and mauled the kid half to death.

They're animals. I don't invite animals into my home and I don't trust them.

You could punch a St Bernard in the nose and he'd lick you and give you the barrel of warm ale tied around his neck.

Lick you where exactly?

On second thought, never mind. I don’t wanna know.

Can you imagine the shrieking-like-a-little-girl if a pit attacked Bezos.
I am one of those guys that has never been scared of dogs. It would have to a pretty crazy sized dog for me to actually be afraid to the point that I would seriously be worried about surviving, or being seriously maimed. I will fuck a dog up, pits included. Side note, not scared of spiders either. Lol at pussy ass @Illustrious Potentate

Most dog attacks are by the ankle biting breeds. They are much more aggressive, just weaker.
For 17 years I/my parents had a dog that's basically a distant cousin of @beardown07's and this is pretty accurate. Feel like so many times he'd want to get aggressive on walks while the bigger dogs just playfully looked at him and the entire time it's like "that big dog would maul you so easy calm down."

That dog also HATED any black dog he didn't know. Like in a something had to have happened to him once that left him traumatized type way.

Racist pupper :laugh: