Champions League 2023/2024

Nothing settled. Bayern needs to win at the Bernabeu. And Del Ligt must play!

Two. Superb goals, and two penalties. But I was entertained. Yes left a little bit disappointed.

Tuchel trashing Upa Min Jae In post game presser. That is a man who is out the door, last week Uli Hoeness trashed him. Open season at Bayern for under the bus throwing.

Tuchel trashing Upa Min Jae In post game presser. That is a man who is out the door, last week Uli Hoeness trashed him. Open season at Bayern for under the bus throwing.
Never understood managers doing that, I guess it shows the difference to truly great Managers. Alex Ferguson routinely ripped his players for things they did or didn't do, both off and on the pitch, but he did it in the locker room, never in public or in front of cameras. Same with other great managers like Clough, Wenger, Shankly, Ancelotti etc. They never threw their players under the bus in public.

And Dortmund just put themselves in next season’s UCL with that win today. Did the job on their own. Win guaranteed Bundesliga a 5th team.

I love Bayern but Fullkrug really like that guy. Old school center forward. Hernandez injured himself trying to take him out on the goal. It was like running into a brick wall. Fullkrug had the big goal to knock out Atleti in previous round.

Another sweet goal for sure. And remind me again, why Bayern dumped Sabitzer.

Another sweet goal for sure. And remind me again, why Bayern dumped Sabitzer.
No idea. Tuchel didn't like him. Nagelsmann turned him into a more complete midfielder. They wanted Laimer I guess,

Leverkusen rolling again in Europa. Thought Roma might give them a push today since they have been good since the chosen one was fired.

Leverkusen rolling again in Europa. Thought Roma might give them a push today since they have been good since the chosen one was fired.
If they let him be, I think De Rossi could do similar for Roma what Xabi has done for Leverkusen.

Interesting if Dortmund win UCL, I think Germany gets a 6th UCL team. Same with Atalanta in Europa for Italy. They would lose the 2nd Europa team.

I did not think they were going to beat PSG. But they did. Shut them out twice. Good thing goal posts don’t count.

I did not think they were going to beat PSG. But they did. Shut them out twice. Good thing goal posts don’t count.
Yes, I am shocked. Dortmund got hammered by Leipzig two weeks ago. Reus announced he is leaving Dortmund this weekend. A class act 100%! Sad the guy always got injured just before the most important games (2014 World Cup). Interesting, he and Hummels were on the 2013 team that lost to Bayern in the UCL final. Hummels scores the big goal today. They may go out as winners.

This result has big ramifications for next season. Almost surely now Mbappe leaving. Got shut out both legs. You know the French League, a great league to poach players, but bad for PSG when the competition is nil. You walk through Ligue 1, and can't get up for the UCL. Getting shut out by Dortmund twice....that is a wow and......lol!!!!

Davies on offense and taking corners. Tuchel doing what I hope would happen eventually. Put Davies on the wing.

Davies on offense and taking corners. Tuchel doing what I hope would happen eventually. Put Davies on the wing.
Fairly even so far, for the most part. Though to be fair, if not for a few lucky bounces and Neuer being Neuer, Bayern could be down by 2-3 at this point.

Like I said put Davies on the wing.

Nachooooooooooooooooo!!! lol what a dumbass.

Neuer just blew it

Neuer should have caught that, let RM back in it.

And Kane out of the game.