Falcons Have a New HC

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Welp, down to Washington and Seattle for Belichick. I feel like Seattle is trying to get younger, so I don't think he's in play there.

Welp, down to Washington and Seattle for Belichick. I feel like Seattle is trying to get younger, so I don't think he's in play there.

Vrabel gets the other gig?

Morris has some history with Atlanta and he did do really well with the Rams this year considering their youth movement and changes.

It's really looking like Belicheater may be without a seat when the music stops b/c the Commies aren't going to hire him and neither are the Squawks.

Took the interim tag away 3 years later LOL.

After being teased with Harbaugh and Belichick, this is a bit underwhelming.

Think he’s a definite improvement over Smith though

I'm thinking Belichik to WAS and Quinn to SEA.

Vrabel gets the other gig?
Yeah I believe Vrabel will definitely get one of them seats left.

If I were Belichick, I'd sit the year out with only Seattle and Washington left. Good chance at minimum that Dallas, Philly, NYG, Chicago, Minnesota and New Orleans will be open next year.

Yeah I believe Vrabel will definitely get one of them seats left.

If I were Belichick, I'd sit the year out with only Seattle and Washington left. Good chance at minimum that Dallas, Philly, NYG, Chicago, Minnesota and New Orleans will be open next year.

I’m afraid that our OC is going to Washington.

Very surprising outcome.

I dont want to see Vrabel in the NFC East.

An article I read today stated Belicheck wanted basically as much control as he had in New England and Atlanta was not willing to give it to him. Seems from the accounts I've read he hadn't done a good job building the roster in recent years. At his age wearing all hats may be unrealistic. If he is adamant about having that level of control, I can't see either Seattle or Washington giving it to him.

I'm thinking Belichik to WAS and Quinn to SEA.
Maybe, but Washington has a new owner and FO. If BB is adamant about the level of control he gets, I wonder if the new FO is willing to give it to him.