Poll Haaland's Next Team

What Will Erling Haaland's Next Team Be?

• Manchester City

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Barcelona

• PSG

• Stays at Dortmund

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bayern Munich

• Other/Potato Salad

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 13,000.00
Erling Haaland is the most sought after player in world soccer. The rumor mill is ablaze with all sorts of possible destinations. What think ye? Vote and discuss.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

My guess is either Real Madrid or Bayern.

My guess is either Real Madrid or Bayern.
I’m thinking RM myself. I read RM is going to clear house and even stop pursuing Alaba to be able to afford Haaland. I saw this morning Bayern said they will not be bidding since they have a better striker than Haaland. I also think there is no way in hell Bayern would ever pay the king’s ransom BVB has set.

Last edited:
I’m thinking RM myself. I read RM is going to clear house and even stop pursuing Alaba to be able to afford Haaland. I saw this morning Bayern said they will not be bidding since they have a better striker than Haaland.
Plus, although they could, Bayern won't outbid RM. I give Bayern credit, they never overbid or pay for anyone.

RM will be looking at the future, Benzema is still effective, but aging, and they don't really have much else. I would have said Barca also, but they're so bad financially right now, I'd be very surprised if they went big on anyone.

Plus, although they could, Bayern won't outbid RM. I give Bayern credit, they never overbid or pay for anyone.

RM will be looking at the future, Benzema is still effective, but aging, and they don't really have much else. I would have said Barca also, but they're so bad financially right now, I'd be very surprised if they went big on anyone.
Speaking of Barca, my bet is on Messi going to Manchester City for a Pep reunion and Aguero replacement.

Does Bayern even need him?

He'll go to Spain or England.

I picked Manchester City since money is no option and they can spend what they want with no consequences, right? Barcelona have money issues but if Man City can spend what they want so can they? Real Madrid possibly. You can't have Haalland and Mbappe though. One or the other. Bayern won't pay that kind of money. I think Chelsea could have been in the poll as I rate them second. Man United no with their shitty front office. PSG, no chance. Top heavy with Neymar and Mbappe. He would be third fiddle. He wants to be the man like Ronaldo.

My order:

1) Man City
2) Chelsea (potatoe salad I guess)
3) Real Madrid
4) Manchester United
5) PSG

...no one else.

I picked Manchester City since money is no option and they can spend what they want with no consequences, right? Barcelona have money issues but if Man City can spend what they want so can they? Real Madrid possibly. You can't have Haalland and Mbappe though. One or the other. Bayern won't pay that kind of money. I think Chelsea could have been in the poll as I rate them second. Man United no with their shitty front office. PSG, no chance. Top heavy with Neymar and Mbappe. He would be third fiddle. He wants to be the man like Ronaldo.

My order:

1) Man City
2) Chelsea (potatoe salad I guess)
3) Real Madrid
4) Manchester United
5) PSG

...no one else.
Yeah, forgot about Chelsea when creating the poll. Definitely a possibility.

I still blame John Henry for screwing us out of him and settling for Minamino (who’s now on loan) because he started becoming a cheap bastard. (I’ll never forgive him for trading Betts)

That Red Bull Salzburg team would have finished in the top half of the EPL in 2018.

I still blame John Henry for screwing us out of him and settling for Minamino (who’s now on loan) because he started becoming a cheap bastard. (I’ll never forgive him for trading Betts)

That Red Bull Salzburg team would have finished in the top half of the EPL in 2018.
All downhill after they traded the farm for that scumbag Sale. The rise of the true Sox has begun, my friend.

All downhill after they traded the farm for that scumbag Sale. The rise of the true Sox has begun, my friend.
”The Farm“ lol. I was never a huge fan of Moncada when you can get an arm in Sale and the other 3 were mediocre. But now Sale is (most likely out) this season and Moncada will make the all star team. So the other Sox looked to make out this season.

”The Farm“ lol. I was never a huge fan of Moncada when you can get an arm in Sale and the other 3 were mediocre. But now Sale is (most likely out) this season and Moncada will make the all star team. So the other Sox looked to make out this season.
Kopech and some other bozo came over in that trade too.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.50.49 PM.png

Kopech ERA was nearly 4 in single A. Granted he was young but he never even made it to Portland. I forget who the other 2 were.
Yeah, I don't recall either.

You heard Moncada's new jam? La Russa is going to be driving drunk to this banger no doubt:

Konate from Leipzig is rumored to be Liverpool-bound.

Yeah, I don't recall either.

You heard Moncada's new jam? La Russa is going to be driving drunk to this banger no doubt:

LaRussa is a good manager though. He’ll win ya some games. Honestly I’m not sure who you can expect to challenge ya’s in the Central

Konate from Leipzig is rumored to be Liverpool-bound.
I’ll take him, but the D hasn’t been horrid if you look at goals given up. It’s the lack of scoring that has hurt LFC badly.

Citeh or Madrid