how long should Caitlin Clark be suspended?

You Cant See Me Womens Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Amazing that people can watch that video and say what they are saying with a straight face.

Weak sauce

I saw the part before the collision and CC is looking right at the girl running onto the court with her cell phone and then she makes a beeline to her while pretending to be looking behind the direction she is actually running in.

But she doesn't collide head first as would be suspected if she truly didn't know the fan was there.

She's trained to intercept people running across a court, how fast to run, and what is the best angle.

She didn't collide headfirst but instead threw her arms up and threw the girl down. She was upset about their loss and took it out on a fan of the team that won. She was deliberate in her actions too.

That is assault....hahaha she should be arrested.

I saw the part before the collision and CC is looking right at the girl running onto the court with her cell phone and then she makes a beeline to her while pretending to be looking behind the direction she is actually running in.

But she doesn't collide head first as would be suspected if she truly didn't know the fan was there.

She's trained to intercept people running across a court, how fast to run, and what is the best angle.

She didn't collide headfirst but instead threw her arms up and threw the girl down. She was upset about their loss and took it out on a fan of the team that won. She was deliberate in her actions too.

That is assault....hahaha she should be arrested.

Absolutely Clark initiated contact. That poor fan is probably going to be punished bc Clark is a sore loser

there were fans at the game?