Poll Least Funny Comedians

Pick up to 10

• Total voters
Don Rickles would be jailed.

Don Rickles used to openly make racist insults to drunk people in the audience and never, not once, did anything get offended.

Buy the Dean Martin celebrity roasts and keep them where no one can confiscate them because they're probably coming for them.

After watching the Tom Brady Roast one thing was once again confirmed....Will Ferrell is not funny and is painful to watch.

Will Ferrell is a sketch comedy guy, not really a "stand behind a mic and crack jokes" guy.
I haven't gotten to the Will Ferrell part of the roast yet...but I am looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

so far, Kevin Hart has been solid. Nikki Glazer was awesome.

Jeff Ross overstepped on the Robert Kraft/massage joke and Brady had to step in to tell him don't do that again...that made me chuckle.

Jeff Ross overstepped on the Robert Kraft/massage joke
How do you figure that?

Guy got busted at rub and tug places. That's for some reason off limits?

member the blue collar comedy tour?

stick em all on the list

How do you figure that?

Guy got busted at rub and tug places. That's for some reason off limits?
well Tom Brady told Ross to "knock that shit off"

seems to me that Kraft was off limits according to Tom

well Tom Brady told Ross to "knock that shit off"

seems to me that Kraft was off limits according to Tom
First, I don't think Brady was serious. I think he was just having some fun too because Kraft was there.

Second, fuck that even if you're right. Why the hell would that joke be over any line?

WAY worse shit was said about Brady's marriage and family.

First, I don't think Brady was serious. I think he was just having some fun too because Kraft was there.

Second, fuck that even if you're right. Why the hell would that joke be over any line?

WAY worse shit was said about Brady's marriage and family.

I don't have time (or the inclination) to watch all six plus minutes of that, but it seems Ross agreed with me within the first forty-five or so seconds. Is there anything in the rest that would indicate otherwise?

I don't have time (or the inclination) to watch all six plus minutes of that, but it seems Ross agreed with me within the first forty-five or so seconds. Is there anything in the rest that would indicate otherwise?
basically just pointing out that Brady told him to knock it off and Ross got it. Kraft is like a father to Brady and he didn't want those jokes in the roast.

basically just pointing out that Brady told him to knock it off and Ross got it. Kraft is like a father to Brady and he didn't want those jokes in the roast.
So Ross flipped on what he said in the first 45 seconds? What point should I start watching to see that?

I haven't gotten to the Will Ferrell part of the roast yet...but I am looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

so far, Kevin Hart has been solid. Nikki Glazer was awesome.

Jeff Ross overstepped on the Robert Kraft/massage joke and Brady had to step in to tell him don't do that again...that made me chuckle.
Kevin Hart and Nikki Glazer were great, everyone else is kind of meh, basically variations of the same 3-4 jokes "Kevin is short", "Ross is fat", "Gronk is dumb", "Tom is gay".

IMO one of the best roasts was Eli Manning, and he wasn't even there:
1715108061195.png

Kevin Hart and Nikki Glazer were great, everyone else is kind of meh, basically variations of the same 3-4 jokes "Kevin is short", "Ross is fat", "Gronk is dumb", "Tom is gay".

IMO one of the best roasts was Eli Manning, and he wasn't even there:
View attachment 119540

I've gotten through Nikki Glazer and so far I've enjoyed the roast. Sure, variations on recurring themes, but some variations are better than others.

I've gotten through Nikki Glazer and so far I've enjoyed the roast. Sure, variations on recurring themes, but some variations are better than others.
For sure.
Tony Hinchcliffe was good also. But be warned, Will Ferrell and Ben Affleck were painful to watch. Though not as bad as Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer, they were horrible.

For sure.
Tony Hinchcliffe was good also. But be warned, Will Ferrell and Ben Affleck were painful to watch. Though not as bad as Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer, they were horrible.

I wouldn't expect much from Ben Affleck and I'm not much of a fan of Kreisher, but I'm surprised Segura bombed. I've enjoyed a few specials of his.

I'm going to watch the whole thing. Please no specific spoilers.

I wouldn't expect much from Ben Affleck and I'm not much of a fan of Kreisher, but I'm surprised Segura bombed. I've enjoyed a few specials of his.

I'm going to watch the whole thing. Please no specific spoilers.
For some reason they are attached at the hip now, and did their set together. It sucked