Maui Invitational in Honolulu

I've been to Lahaina a few times. You can build it back, but the charm of the place will never be the same.

I've been there several times. Mama's Fish House is still open, but it's a ways north on the other side of the island. Fantastic restaurant.

I guess I'm not sure. Does it have hula pie?

I don't know as I haven't tried it yet. I've been to Honolulu once and stayed at the Four Seasons. That place is swank. And the food was awesome.

I've been there several times. Mama's Fish House is still open, but it's a ways north on the other side of the island. Fantastic restaurant.

When I first started going to Maui, there was (and still is) a restaurant called Lahaina Fish Company. It was most notable back then because the floors in the restaurant were made of glass and you could see the ocean crashing in under your feet while you ate. It was so cool. They did away with that years ago but restaurant management still remembers it. Not sure how much damage the fire did to the place. Maybe it's not even there anymore.

When I first started going to Maui, there was (and still is) a restaurant called Lahaina Fish Company. It was most notable back then because the floors in the restaurant were made of glass and you could see the ocean crashing in under your feet while you ate. It was so cool. They did away with that years ago but restaurant management still remembers it. Not sure how much damage the fire did to the place. Maybe it's not even there anymore.
Sounds nice I went to Mick Fleetwoods place when I went there in July.

Awesome they are able to keep it in Hawaii still.

Would have been lame if it ended up being played in Carolina or some shit.

Gonna be a wild tourney

Jesus, Maui Invitational is absolutely stacked this year.

Honestly something insane happens(chaminade winning) before the tourney even starts theres like a 75% the final four of this tournament is better than the actual final 4 we get in march.

If Kansas/Purdue/Marquette all win their first game its a 100% certainty (other game is Tenn/Gonzaga so doesnt really matter who wins).

Only bummer about this field really is the inclusion of chaminade making Kansas have essentially a bye.

Oh that and games like Marquette/UCLA starting at goddamn 10:30 PM central.

Cuse battled in the 1st half more than most expected. Helped by the typical UT under Barnes inconsistent offense.

But the last 10 minutes of that half saw the Tenn D start to suffocate Cuse. Ended on a 19-6 run.

Cuse cant make free throws. Not sure they can hang in there in the 2nd half.

Damn, Nembhard shot Gonzaga right out of that game

Best thing the BE ever did was gtfo out of ESPN and over with Fox

This game is starting on ESPNU so that espn2 can show SVP doing MNF highlights?!?!?!?!?!

This game starting at 11:30 EST instead of a game featuring Chaminade was already bad. But literally moved off its channel for hightlights is fucking insane.

Bring on Chaminade

All our role players suck right now. Bajillion wide open shots and cant make anything. Rushing when dont need to. MIssed way too many easy looks vs Illinois too.

And simply cant miss wide open 3 after wide open 3 when you play a team with 7 guys 6'9 or taller.

Gutsy comeback.

Imposed our will for a huge run. Then went back to having role guys take dumb shots. But heck of a win and environment. Kam was hurt in warm ups and in foul trouble. Oso huge.

Refs were a fucking nightmare though. Both teams. No one got screwed. But jesus christ it was a march type game with november officiating.

UCLA is gonna be a top 20 team forsure imo as the year goes on with Cronin. Mack is fucking nice.

I thought Kansas was a much better match up for us. But wow that was domination.

If we could make fucking 3s this game woulda been a 30 pt laugher. Hoping its that stupid ass NBA line for no reason. Cause shooting has been ass.

Rematch with Purdue from last year. Edey will be a nightmare.

I thought Kansas was a much better match up for us. But wow that was domination.

If we could make fucking 3s this game woulda been a 30 pt laugher. Hoping its that stupid ass NBA line for no reason. Cause shooting has been ass.

Rematch with Purdue from last year. Edey will be a nightmare.

Loved the confidence breaking the press. ... bring it on, no hesitation.

Spread was like 5.5. Real nice win