May 2nd Morning Thread

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
morning folks

Morning. Taking Tank to an orthopedist later this afternoon. He did good at baseball practice yesterday, could throw with no issues and we let him use a wiffle bat to hit since he can only use one arm. Ordered him a nicer sling since the one we got from urgent care doesn't really stay on well.

Happy Thursday everyone. I do need a cheering up though.. It's one of those days that hits ya again and depression kicking in bad

Happy Thursday everyone. I do need a cheering up though.. It's one of those days that hits ya again and depression kicking in bad
Hey man sorry to hear that. Maybe this will help, a reminder that old farts shouldn't forget that they aren't on the internet.

pedro-martinez-don-zimmer.gif

morning everyone, steady rain here but I'll survive

Morning. Taking Tank to an orthopedist later this afternoon. He did good at baseball practice yesterday, could throw with no issues and we let him use a wiffle bat to hit since he can only use one arm. Ordered him a nicer sling since the one we got from urgent care doesn't really stay on well.
is the team that bad or are you prepping him to be the next Jim Abbott?

why get cheered up when you can get angry and take it out on someone else?

Hang in there man. I've been pretty discouraged today myself, but we will get through it. Better times will come again soon.

aubrey plaza couch GIF

Hey man sorry to hear that. Maybe this will help, a reminder that old farts shouldn't forget that they aren't on the internet.

pedro-martinez-don-zimmer.gif

Thank you for this!! I think it's just a depression day and I will just have to live with it though I do love this gif!

Hmm... I updated stuff on my computer and virus related and now there is no speaker set up anymore and I can not use sound since there is no drive installed

School being over countdown about to commence. Lil W's last day is in 15 days, Grand in 19, and older 3 in 21 days. I'm sure I will want them in school once they're home, but I'm also tired of running them there.