May 2nd Morning Thread

Based on some weird heart palpitations last weekend I'm now wearing a heart monitor for the next 4 days. I'm wondering how many times I should spank it over the next 4 days to make it go crazy.

Based on some weird heart palpitations last weekend I'm now wearing a heart monitor for the next 4 days. I'm wondering how many times I should spank it over the next 4 days to make it go crazy.
I Believe You Can Do It GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

saw a blog where wife discovered her husband was cheating due to his fitbit activity

And I guess since I'll have a pseudo-audience, I should put on a show. Can't be going for efficiency like usual, otherwise I'd have to explain it as sprinting up the stairs rather than "self-care". But then I'm not sure I have time for a 30-40 minute edging session tonight. I guess I'll just see where the mood takes me when I get started.

And I guess since I'll have a pseudo-audience, I should put on a show. Can't be going for efficiency like usual, otherwise I'd have to explain it as sprinting up the stairs rather than "self-care". But then I'm not sure I have time for a 30-40 minute edging session tonight. I guess I'll just see where the mood takes me when I get started.
The true sign of a long-lasting, healthy marriage is how much the husband flogs the dolphin.

Would be GREAT if I could hear this! My sound/speakers somehow vanished off my laptop
still haven't figured it out? the google isn't strong in you

Happy Thursday everyone. I do need a cheering up though.. It's one of those days that hits ya again and depression kicking in bad
Sorry to hear youre struggling today.

Sorry to hear youre struggling today.

Yeah it's been a struggle for the past 2-3 months unfortuanately. I will eventually be ok (Keep telling myself that)