May the 1st be with you

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
morning

Is TNT basically the Knicks broadcast team? Watched the game last night and they were slobbering all over the Knicks and barely cared about the Sixers. It was weird. I missed hearing Kate.

Good win though

Tank took a tumble off the playground equipment at the baseball field last night. Small break in his collarbone. The curse of glass clavicles being passed down from my dad is in full effect.

Tank took a tumble off the playground equipment at the baseball field last night. Small break in his collarbone. The curse of glass clavicles being passed down from my dad is in full effect.
Get a cat for a tutor for him.

Yeah certainly have a cold brewing dangnabit!

Hi folks. It's Wednesday and I am so happy I didn't have to go into the office today.
Jimmy V Gala was last night. Dan Orlovski was the Guest speaker along with Kevin Negandhi. They were great!

Yeah certainly have a cold brewing dangnabit!
Hate that feeling.

Got a chest cold, felt it coming on for a few days, sick for a few days, and then had a lingering cough for 3 weeks. You never know what its going to turn into

Oh, it's May Day in Europe. Guess all of France is shut down because they are lazy fucks.

Does Canada do this May Day BS?

Hi folks. It's Wednesday and I am so happy I didn't have to go into the office today.
Jimmy V Gala was last night. Dan Orlovski was the Guest speaker along with Kevin Negandhi. They were great!
Every time I hear Kevin Negandhi's name I think of this episode of the League

Grand turns 6 today. He's about the only one of the 5 kids I'm not ready to whoop. The dog is on my crap list too. I'll have 3 phones for the weekend/week when they get back on Friday. Time to go over behavior, responsibilities, & respect.
Whenever I arrived at my grandparents house my brother and I had to go out and pick our own switch off the peach tree. Worked amazing for keeping us in line.

Hate that feeling.

Got a chest cold, felt it coming on for a few days, sick for a few days, and then had a lingering cough for 3 weeks. You never know what its going to turn into
It is a terrible feeling. I have all of that you described

It is a terrible feeling. I have all of that you described
I am not a big "vitamins cure all" guy, but emergen-c and heavy doses of vitamin C have saved me when I feel that onset of a cold coming. Worth a try.

I am not a big "vitamins cure all" guy, but emergen-c and heavy doses of vitamin C have saved me when I feel that onset of a cold coming. Worth a try.

Yup I am on those as well. It's just a yearly occurance with sucks

Bolshevik Revolution Day?
I don't know, some sort of organized labor union holiday full of protests and no one working.

I don’t want to complain about all the rain, but here we are. I just need a few warm, sunny days.