Mid Major Thread

They were down 20 2 minutes into the second half. Went on a 32-8 run over the next 10 minutes to win by 10

I had them -8 lol

I was out tonight checking scores and saw they were down by 20. I checked like 30 minutes later and they were up like 9. I was like wtf! Lol.

I was out tonight checking scores and saw they were down by 20. I checked like 30 minutes later and they were up like 9. I was like wtf! Lol.
UCLA screwed my 8 teamer. Had them -22. Up 25 with 10 minutes left then just quit playing apparently. Hit the other 7. Standard

UCLA screwed my 8 teamer. Had them -22. Up 25 with 10 minutes left then just quit playing apparently. Hit the other 7. Standard

Damn. That sucks. I saw that score was closer than I thought it might be. Brutal.

Damn. That sucks. I saw that score was closer than I thought it might be. Brutal.
Its my fault. Shouldve known it was a look agead game with the Zags coming up next

Glad Ben Johnson was able to convince Roddy to come home and leave Colorado fucking State

WCC goes 6-1 last night with wins over SMU, TCU and ND. San Francisco, Santa Clara and St Mary's all still undefeated. Could really be looking at a 5 bid league. Which would be pretty incredible. Santa Clara is destroying teams. Play 4-0 Fresno State next.

Dayton beats Kansas. Lmao.

Everyone sucks except Gonzaga.

Dayton beats Kansas. Lmao.

Everyone sucks except Gonzaga.
Self is just stupid. Giving it to McCormick on the biggest possession of the gm is just dumb. He’s the 4th option. You have 2 stud guards and you give it to the guy that is skilled but has no clue what to do accept force the ball up

UNI beats the Bonnies 90-80.

lol

Penny is throwing his seniors under the bus.

Memphis loses again. This time to Murray State. Not mid-major related, but Jerry Stackhouse is also 5-4 in his third season at Vandy.

It is almost like guys that grind in the college ranks for 10-15 years are more qualified to be a HC of a college program than former NBA stars.

Mid majors in the top 50 of the NET:

#16. Loyola Chicago
#20. Wyoming
#25. Colorado State
#26. San Francisco
#32. Utah State
#34. UAB
#37. Belmont
#38. Chattanooga
#40. St. Mary's
#45. Monmouth
#48. Davidson
#50. Murray State

I'd be pretty surprised at this point if the WCC isn't a 4 bid league. Mtn West conference has a great chance at at least 3 and maybe 4 if a team like SDSU or Nevada win the conference tournament. Loyola Chicago seems like a lock to get an at large as they should run through the MVC. UAB and Belmont will be intriguing. I can't see Chattanooga sustaining this high in the NET. Monmouth's resume could be really interesting as well. They already have SEVEN true road wins. Could we see a 2 bid MAAC? It happened in 2012, I believe it was when Iona got to Dayton after Loyola(MD) won the tournament title.

Some really intriguing MM games tonight.

San Francisco vs. Grand Canyon
Chattanooga at Murray State
BYU at Weber State
Utah State plays at Iowa
LMU at Nevada
Auburn plays at SLU

Portland upsets San Francisco

ESPN put Bubble Watch on their pay section. Thats fucked up.