March Madnes NCAA Tournament: Final 4/Championship

I don't know why Miami didn't pressure UConn's guards. Jackson in foul trouble, and the guards are weak ball handlers.

You gotta be joking dude. Just put on a pair of Chuck Taylors and get your ass out there. this is a Final 4 game.

Not sure this is worth staying up for. Miami just can't get closer than 10

Felt like Miami was happy to be here, they didn't bring it. I can understand that

Miami can't buy a bucket
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

It’s fitting: East coast - West coast championship game on Monday.

Please San Diego State beat UCONN...but probably won't happen...but it would be awesome.
I have a future on the Aztecs to win the natty 80/1. I didn’t even enjoy the game winner because I thought he stepped out of bounds

In B4 DuhU tells us it was all the refs' fault.

:biggrin:

In B4 DuhU tells us it was all the refs' fault.

:biggrin:
LO fucking L at the Miami fans behind the TV set, throwing up the "U" after getting their asses kicked. Like don't you guys have a fight I'm the parking lot to get to?

You gotta be joking dude. Just put on a pair of Chuck Taylors and get your ass out there. this is a Final 4 game.
Chuck Taylor’s! Showing your age jj. But my grandkids tell me those crappy old Converse are “in” again.

San Diego State is a better team than Miami. They just as many Q1/Q2 wins as Miami, but did not have any bad losses (Miami lost to Georgia Tech and Florida State). Also much better metrics: SDSU is #13 on kenpom while Miami is #24. Before the NCAAT, SDSU was #14 on NET while Miami was #35. Stylistically they are polar opposites. SDSU is elite defensively but average offensively. Miami is elite offensively but below average defensively.

think UConn rolls on Monday night

I have a future on the Aztecs to win the natty 80/1. I didn’t even enjoy the game winner because I thought he stepped out of bounds
Nice bet. My sister-in-law has SDSU in the Final of the CBS pool.