tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

And who gets all the fucking money that cancer patients pay for parking. This is fucking ridiculous. My wife had a 7am scan. We got there at 6:30 left at 8:30. 10 fucking dollars. Another appt there at 1:30 for another 10-15 dollars. And there are thousands of damn cars there and finding parking sucks. Okay. Rant over

And who gets all the fucking money that cancer patients pay for parking. This is fucking ridiculous. My wife had a 7am scan. We got there at 6:30 left at 8:30. 10 fucking dollars. Another appt there at 1:30 for another 10-15 dollars. And there are thousands of damn cars there and finding parking sucks. Okay. Rant over
Paying to park at the hospital? The fuck?

excellentburns-ani.gif

1714762536912.png

1714762680368.png

Sure, no problem. Just need to empty out my piggy bank.

Such a wonderful dividend stock Nvidia is.

does nvidia do anything other than graphics cards? Who even has a pc anymore?

does nvidia do anything other than graphics cards? Who even has a pc anymore?
They are one of the major players in the AI race, so they are worth considering investing in.

But why some moron thinks they're a dividend stock, I've no idea.

So my kid mumbled something this morning. What the fuck youbsay?

He said. Kiss marry kill

They grow up so fast.

Wife was there so I had to first explain it to her. Then I had to tell my kid that was “bad”