UFC 264

This is the look of UFC fighters now.
Cyberpunk
200.gif

Best fight of the night imo...

Niko Price vs. Michel Pereira ... these two ain't right.

View attachment 35422

Niko Price vs. Michel Pereira was a great fight, but didn't quite make it to the top of the list last night. It's hard for me to pick a best fight cause there were a few very good fights. And these two went right at it for 3 solid rounds.

For sure and by far the guy that stepped up out of his league the most was Moutinho. He's an instant star if he didn't die overnight and can spell his name today. Once again, the sugar show was a lot of show. IMO, O'Malley is more hype than might. But he can tap the snot right out of a person.

McGregor is a bust .... as much as any athlete who was the highest paid in 2021 could be anyways. I know he'll buy his way back in but he isn't a good person to represent the UFC. He is far to toxic. The shit he said about Poirier's family...fuck him. IMO he's perfect for celebrity boxing and nothing more at this point. But Dana's bought and paid for so....I'm sure we will see him around for a few more years.

The Tuivasa/Hardy fight...wow. I hope nobody was looking away.

Hall/Topuria fight. Hall ... that style is like back to the days of Royce Gracie. If you missed it ... he is one of the oddest fighters out there. But Topuria ... man he is special. He's young and somewhat new to the ufc...that's the first time I've seen him fight. This guy is lightning and I can't wait to see him get put against a real contender.

And for the actual record...this is who got the bonuses from Dana...

Performance of the Night: Tai Tuivasa $75K - A one shot knock the fuck out. Hardy looked good until he had his lights put out.

Performance of the Night: Dricus Du Plessis $75K - I was surprised here, but like I said, there were a lot of very good fights and this was one. Dana's decision and he gives it to this guy. meh.

Fight of the Night: Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho $75K - Sean should send Kris half his check.

Last edited:
:tsk: I wonder what this shitstains wife and kids think about this comment. Once again proving money does nothing for a classless pos.

“There was no check,” McGregor said. “Not one of them was checked. Your wife is in my DMs. Hey baby, hit me back up on chat later on. We’ll be at the after party, the Wynn nightclub, baby. You’re looking fit, you little hoe. F*ck him.”

1626018175188.png

The Green Haired Zombie! Hahaha

That fucking guy took a damn beating and kept coming back for more!

After a while this contest was hard to watch. I wonder what his face looks like today!

View attachment 35478

The Green Haired Zombie! Hahaha

That fucking guy took a damn beating and kept coming back for more!

After a while this contest was hard to watch. I wonder what his face looks like today!

That guy took the fight on six days notice. I can't wait to see what he can do with real coaches and a training camp.

McGregor should be done. Someone told me his schtick only works when he is winning and his brand only works when he is winning, but the guy as lost 3? out of the last 4 fights now and clearly isn't near the top of his division anymore.

But then when after he lost, yet again, last night and he still trash talked, trying to set up a unprecedented 4th fight with Poirier, I thought, wait a minute, if his schtick was annoying arrogant guy when he was winning and people hated him. Imagine the heat he could draw being an annoying arrogant guy even though he loses over and over again. That actually may draw more heat, more interest and grow his brand even more. Being one of those annoying arrogant cocky guys that no matter how many times he loses or gets his ass beat, he remains cocky like he's the best.

McGregor is a bitch.

Needs to retire.

1626028064626.png

My brother called her a "Tri-Klops"

ha ha That cut on her forehead looked like a third eye...

mattel-masters-of-the-universe-origins-triclops-action-figure-2-1.jpg

That fucker took a nonstop beating. I don't recall anyone ever just flat out eat punches like that and not stop coming forward.

I don't know what keeps a man walking through that. I can't wait to see him again.

O'Malley is accurate ... like really accurate. But he is only throwing those shots at 50 percent power. It's when he stuns a guy after hitting him so much, that's when he loads up and with his accuracy and him throwing bombs, he almost always finishes the job. The problem last night was Moutinho never really got stunned enough for Sean to have a chance to really throw his power. Like at the end of the first round, when sean almost ended the fight.

That never happened in the 2nd round. And It finally came at the end of the 3rd and Herb saw Sean had him almost out and was about to kill him. I hated to see the stoppage ... but it was a great stoppage if we want to make sure we won't watch a man die on live TV.