You can have your little NFL draft. Husker taken 1st over all in the global draft

Kicker/punter were drafted 2,5,6,7 and 9

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

This draft is specifically for guys who were born overseas, no? I wouldn't expect a bunch of skill position players in a draft like that :noidea:

This draft is specifically for guys who were born overseas, no? I wouldn't expect a bunch of skill position players in a draft like that :noidea:

no big fat Samoan to play OT or DT? Just a bunch of converted soccer players.

no big fat Samoan to play OT or DT? Just a bunch of converted soccer players.

Yeah but if said Samoan is any good he'll go to an NFL camp. The guy basically has to be too shitty to have any shot at an NFL practice squad job while still having the desire to pursue a career (internationally) in the CFL for shitty money. It's probably not a huge pool.

Yeah but if said Samoan is any good he'll go to an NFL camp. The guy basically has to be too shitty to have any shot at an NFL practice squad job while still having the desire to pursue a career (internationally) in the CFL for shitty money. It's probably not a huge pool.

Yeah, NFL rosters are 90 guys right now... plenty of projects in there that'll find their way to the CFL or elsewhere once cuts happen.

Did OP rub one out?

Plus, Canada has it's share of big farm boys to play lineman.

Whats funny is that if any of them were offered an NFL training camp invite they would take that 100% of the time.