March Madnes 2021 NCAA Tournament

Gonzaga put up 93 points on UCLA. Against Baylor, they had 70. Also, Baylor killed it on the offensive boards. I haven't even looked at the stats.
Excuse me, are you really adding in the OT points?

In the same time frame, Gonzaga put up 81 on the Bruins. And, as the Bruins worked out the kinks in the game plan in the second half they held the Zags to just 36 points, very similar to the 2 halves v Baylor.

Like I said, the Bruins found what worked as they worked through the game. If they could have had the skinny on how to beat Gonzaga like the Bears had, you know like maybe game film on what worked well vs the Bulldogs, and were able to bring a similar effort from the opening tip, who knows??

No doubt about it, had UCLA performed in the first half, like they did in the second, they would have held the Zags to 72, and yeah isn't that amazing how that worked out, just a buckets difference from the Baylor score.

I'll say it again, you're welcome Waco!

and Juzang had the night of his life.
And this, it wasn't even Johnny's best game of this years tourney.

He had better games vs BYU & Michigan.

Excuse me, are you really adding in the OT points?

In the same time frame, Gonzaga put up 81 on the Bruins. And, as the Bruins worked out the kinks in the game plan in the second half they held the Zags to just 36 points, very similar to the 2 halves v Baylor.

Like I said, the Bruins found what worked as they worked through the game. If they could have had the skinny on how to beat Gonzaga like the Bears had, you know like maybe game film on what worked well vs the Bulldogs, and were able to bring a similar effort from the opening tip, who knows??

No doubt about it, had UCLA performed in the first half, like they did in the second, they would have held the Zags to 72, and yeah isn't that amazing how that worked out, just a buckets difference from the Baylor score.

I'll say it again, you're welcome Waco!

You got me on the OT points.

Honestly dude, I didn't anticipate a long, drawn out argument when I responded to your post. And I don't really care enough about it, so ... you make some good points and that's that.

You got me on the OT points.

Honestly dude, I didn't anticipate a long, drawn out argument when I responded to your post. And I don't really care enough about it, so ... you make some good points and that's that.
Fair enough..........

I'll just add, I was really high on Mick Cronin when the Bruins picked him up from Cinci, then I cooled off on him big time by this year's regular season end.

But this post season run was amazing, and it was Mick I give all the credit to. He always had a plan for the teams in front of him and until the Zags met up with Mick, they steamed rolled everyone nearly all season. So with that in mind, and seeing the way Baylor was able to manhandle the Zags forces me to look at the game plan, and give Mick credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
If you have a problem it's with the Gonzaga AD. He was the one who confirmed the MWC was pursuing Gonzaga and stated they were going to remain part of the WCC instead. You got called out for being wrong (again) and now you're acting pissy about it.

However, it's very you to double down on being wrong and looking stupid.
But I’m not wrong. That is the issue we are having. You said Gonzaga turned down the MWC and I said that isn’t true. Then you provided a link that literally backed up my statement. I don’t act pissy. You just get on bent out of shape when I disagree with one specific part of your post, and prove that part wrong. It is a message board, I don’t get pissy over it. You just need to learn the difference between, facts, fiction, and opinion.

But I’m not wrong. That is the issue we are having. You said Gonzaga turned down the MWC and I said that isn’t true. Then you provided a link that literally backed up my statement. I don’t act pissy. You just get on bent out of shape when I disagree with one specific part of your post, and prove that part wrong. It is a message board, I don’t get pissy over it. You just need to learn the difference between, facts, fiction, and opinion.

You really are a dipshit. I’m not going to argue with you about something that’s documented. Anyone who isn’t a total moron can look it up and know that you are wrong as usual