2024 Season Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 35,092.00
The fastest Toyota Wednesday night was Jones, and he was 24th fastest. Obviously that means they are going to be fast come race time. :yawning:

Got to get these trucks away from the superspeedways. The instability of the trucks along with the inexperience of the drivers creates nothing but a damn demolition derby.

Got to get these trucks away from the superspeedways. The instability of the trucks along with the inexperience of the drivers creates nothing but a damn demolition derby.
It was definitely a wreck feast, for sure.

Damn, Logano forced to the rear of field and must serve stop and go on first lap because he was wearing unapproved gloves during qualifying.

Kevin Harvick isn't comfortable in the booth yet

Total Chevrolet domination thus far, winning 8 of the 9 races.

Hamlin jumped that start

You know these cars are fucked up when a race at Texas is better than one at Martinsville

Glad to see Hamlin back it in the wall. That was awesome

As much as I don’t like the fucker, it’s good for the sport when Elliott is good. I haven’t decided on a driver to replace Harvick as my favorite yet. Just gonna pull for SHR and RCR as wholes. Pretty sure Chandler Smith is gonna be my driver when he makes the Cup Series. Or possibly Jesse Love

The stands were definitely not full yesterday.

At the race for the first time in like 15 years…..these cars are like noticeably slower. Like a good 30-40mph

Thanks Nemechek! :dhd: