ATTENTION ALL HOOPLA SHOPPERS

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Auburn has entered the top 25 and the climb to number one starts tonight.

Congrats on your impressive Quad 3 wins vs Indiana and USC.
Handed Arkansas a 32 point loss at their house and now own that margin of victory record.

How did your game with Vandy go?

Handed Arkansas a 32 point loss at their house and now own that margin of victory record.

Arkansas is a sub 100 RPI team. Still want to see them beat someone good

Any win in Memorial Gym is a good win for Alabama. That place is basketballs version of Jordan Hare Stadium for us.

Congrats on your impressive Quad 3 wins vs Indiana and USC.
happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

I love this gif so much I zero issue misusing it since both Alabama and Auburn are top ten teams, lmao
Not this year. The metrics kinda tell a lie about us because the Solid mid majors we have played we have destroyed. We can’t play defense. Every power conference team we have played (except Vandy) has scored 80 points against us

We will win 18-19 games and be an 8-9 seed….which I will gladly take in our down year. And we got another stacked team coming in Next year.

Auburn is 1st in all of D1 basketball in points per possession directly out of timeouts.

Coaching matters.

Any win in Memorial Gym is a good win for Alabama. That place is basketballs version of Jordan Hare Stadium for us.

Memorial Gym is ... I hate that place with the fire of 1,000 suns.

Auburn has entered the top 25 and the climb to number one starts tonight.

Congrats on your Tigers breaking into the top 25.
Pearl can certainly bring the best out of his teams.
The more ranked teams in the conference, the better.
Game after game against cupcakes doesn't do any team any good as far as making a run in March goes.

Congrats on your Tigers breaking into the top 25.
Pearl can certainly bring the best out of his teams.
The more ranked teams in the conference, the better.
Game after game against cupcakes doesn't do any team any good as far as making a run in March goes.
I watched your nail-biter against Florida and couldn't believe the Gators let that one get away at the end it had to be soul-crunching.

Houston goes down.
Purdue goes down.
Auburn rolls.

I watched your nail-biter against Florida and couldn't believe the Gators let that one get away at the end it had to be soul-crunching.

I've heard of soul-crushing, but soul-crunching is a new one.
Does one's soul need to be brittle for it to be crunched, or can anyone's soul be crunched???

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Oh, and who cares if Gator fans get their souls crushed or crunched.
Hell, I didn't know most Gator fans even had souls!!!

(Yes, I realize there's an irony in a Kentuckty fan claiming another fanbase doesn't have souls, but I'd be the first to admit most Kentucky basketball fans don't either, or at the very least their souls need a big ol' adjustment.

I've heard of soul-crushing, but soul-crunching is a new one.
Does one's soul need to be brittle for it to be crunched, or can anyone's soul be crunched???

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Oh, and who cares if Gator fans get their souls crushed or crunched.
Hell, I didn't know most Gator fans even had souls!!!

(Yes, I realize there's an irony in a Kentuckty fan claiming another fanbase doesn't have souls, but I'd be the first to admit most Kentucky basketball fans don't either, or at the very least their souls need a big ol' adjustment.
1705006883199.png