Bundesliga 2022/2023

Now who takes Pavard? Nagelsmann likes 3 backs so could be a logjam here. Upa, De Ligt, Phonsie, Hernandez, Nianzou, Pavard, Mazroui, Stanisic. I guess someone will get hurt like last year but this team is loaded!!!!

Update: selling Pavard and Richards!

Last edited:
Now who takes Pavard? Nagelsmann likes 3 backs so could be a logjam here. Upa, De Ligt, Phonsie, Hernandez, Nianzou, Pavard, Mazroui, Stanisic. I guess someone will get hurt like last year but this team is loaded!!!!

Update: selling Pavard and Richards!
So Pavard is officially the guy out? I saw that it would be Pavard or Nianzou. Hernandez is untouchable (as he should be), and I heard Bayern are looking to extend Harnandez.

So Pavard is officially the guy out? I saw that it would be Pavard or Nianzou. Hernandez is untouchable (as he should be), and I heard Bayern are looking to extend Harnandez.
True. Hernandez untouchable. I thought he was the best defender last year. Just read it will be Pavard. Nianzou who knows. They don’t have enough cheap backups. Omar Richards has moved on. Chris Richards the other one to go.

Goretzka with more knee problems. Shocker.

Again? That is why Gravenberch signed. He and Kimmich can start most the games. Even when healthy last year he was pitiful.

Yeah, he’s not going to the US tour.
He might be a candidate to sell if this season is a bust again. Needs to stay healthy for the World Cup too. Wirtz already injured so German midfield could get thin.

Last edited:
He might be a candidate to sell if this season is a bust again. Needs to stay healthy for the World Cup too. Wirtz already injured so German midfield could get thin.
I was thinking the same thing. Goretzka should be sold at this point.

I was thinking the same thing. Goretzka should be sold at this point.
Next year they sell him and bring Laimer in on a free transfer possibly. Maybe more Sabitzer time if he is still around.

Next year they sell him and bring Laimer in on a free transfer possibly. Maybe more Sabitzer time if he is still around.
I believe Sabitzer deserves more time. Poor Marc Roca deserved more time too. Oh well.

Knee surgery. Out 6 to 8 weeks. That means maybe a minicus or MCL and not ACL. That guy is made of duct tape and popsicle sticks. Geez.

If Bayern can get the 35m euro they want for Pavard, that would be huge. That would mean selling RL and Pavard covered all of de Ligt's fee.
Yes that is true. 35 million reasonable. He can play right or center back.

I heard on Sirius today Bayern may take Werner off of Chelsea to replace Lewey lol. Wishful thinking. Uninformed knucklehead.

Bayern Munich vs DC United on ESPN+ tonight.

ESPN has Bayern really pushing for Laimer now with Goretzka injured. How many midfielders do they need?

ESPN has Bayern really pushing for Laimer now with Goretzka injured. How many midfielders do they need?
Yeah, while Laimer is a quality player, why spend the €25m or so right now after bringing in Gravenberch and with Sabitzer too.