Chase Young vs Derrick Brown

Young had 1.5 sacks and 3 TFL in 9 games this year

lol, @Wild Turkey wins again brothers

an additional lol @ gobucks and Rock

Delusional

I’m worried about you and urge you to see a doctor and get medicated.
Ok chief whatever you say. I just did a quick google search for best interior d-lineman in nfl and top 32 popped up. Brown was 32
Payne was 23 and Allen was 12. I guess I’m not the only delusional dude out here.

Washington's Allen is far, FAR better than Brown

Ok chief whatever you say. I just did a quick google search for best interior d-lineman in nfl and top 32 popped up. Brown was 32
Payne was 23 and Allen was 12. I guess I’m not the only delusional dude out here.

You poor guys don’t understand how interior lineman really work. The Panthers are using Brown to cause chaos at the line of scrimmage and keep the o-line occupied to free up the linebackers. It’s working brilliantly. The entire Panther defense has improved since Brown stepped foot on the field.

Kid will be a Hall of Famer before he is done.

season 9 wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

You poor guys don’t understand how interior lineman really work. The Panthers are using Brown to cause chaos at the line of scrimmage and keep the o-line occupied to free up the linebackers. It’s working brilliantly. The entire Panther defense has improved since Brown stepped foot on the field.

Kid will be a Hall of Famer before he is done.
Oh goody! Please, DO tell us more about the intricacies of interior defensive line play!!
Christian Bale Yes GIF

LMFAO Brown is a solid player but not near the class of Young, just stop it man

young is on his own planet. brown may be a good one, but i can see young starting his career in double digit sacks for the next 5 years. whats he got 2.5 already?

When was this?

Were you maybe a little drunk and stumbled into a draft thread and your Tiger homerism kicked in?

Yeah Derrick Brown is looking like a freak. 2 tackles per game, no sacks. Chase tweaks his groin. Stay off the meth

Your first issue is comparing the two...Chase is on a whole different level
Bump

No I told them all over the CFB at the other hoop.

Brown is a can't miss decade type future Pro Bowl player.

Young is going to be injury after injury and excuse after excuse for the 5 years he is in the league with 3 different teams.
@Across The Field

An apology is always appreciated.