Dan Campbell Speaketh

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
“Our fans took it to another level today, and it helped us win! To those fans who have kept the faith, you deserve this! To the doubters, stay off our train—it’s too late for you,” Campbell told Albert Breer in a text message after the team defeated the Rams.

Never doubted him for a second.

Dan Campbell Yes GIF by Detroit Lions

Love watching the Lions play under Campbell. Going for it on 4th down from their own 30 80% of the time is some wild shit

“Our fans took it to another level today, and it helped us win! To those fans who have kept the faith, you deserve this! To the doubters, stay off our train—it’s too late for you,” Campbell told Albert Breer in a text message after the team defeated the Rams.

Never doubted him for a second.
420290281_3660816634159191_4075106196401293201_n.jpg

Campbell is catching a lot of hell this morning and while some of his decisions were suspect the fact he was even in the game was a miracle. I'd cut the dude some slack and give him some time.

Campbell is catching a lot of hell this morning and while some of his decisions were suspect the fact he was even in the game was a miracle. I'd cut the dude some slack and give him some time.
He deserves the hell. His decisions really weren't suspect, they were dumb. Arrogant, disrespectful, reckless and super fucking dumb.

Madden is rolling in his grave.

Best thing that can happen now, is that he learns from it. Unfortunately, who knows if he ever gets another chance like that.

His stupid 4th down calls cost him the game at Dallas and last nights game. I'm sure a few others that I just didn't watch.

His stupid 4th down calls cost him the game at Dallas and last nights game. I'm sure a few others that I just didn't watch.
Some truth but he was in the championship game and had no business being there.

For the record he beat Dallas the refs fucked him.

He deserves the hell. His decisions really weren't suspect, they were dumb. Arrogant, disrespectful, reckless and super fucking dumb.

Madden is rolling in his grave.

Best thing that can happen now, is that he learns from it. Unfortunately, who knows if he ever gets another chance like that.
They will lose in the Super Bowl to the Bengals next year.

They will lose in the Super Bowl to the Bengals next year.
I don't think they'll get there again. They were kind of lucky to be there this year. Hell, the Bears spanked 'em once and should've beat 'em twice.

Green Bay will be better next year, Bears will be a better team as well. That's just in the division.

And I'm certain, they will never have have the same opportunity of being up 17 to start the second half of the NFCCG. This was a HUGE missed opportunity.

I don't think they'll get there again. They were kind of lucky to be there this year. Hell, the Bears spanked 'em once and should've beat 'em twice.

Green Bay will be better next year, Bears will be a better team as well. That's just in the division.

And I'm certain, they will never have have the same opportunity of being up 17 to start the second half of the NFCCG. This was a HUGE missed opportunity.
Yeah, I agree the stars aligned for DET this year. I don't expect them to be the "same ol' Lions" right away; I think they'll remain competitive for a couple years at least.

Going forward, that "hunter" mentality they had this year will be increasingly difficult to sustain. They weren't "hunted" this year, but making a NFCCG puts targets on them now. And the mojo they got from fans this year will not happen again - I'll be very surprised if Grand Rapids Griffins (AHL hockey) fans will be chanting "Jared Goff" at their games again.