Did you know?

ant man ants ants ants everywhere GIF

The national animal of Scotland is a unicorn

A day on earth is actually two seconds short of a full 24 hrs (23 hrs, 59 mins, 58 seconds).

Read it in a book once. So an extra day every 4 yrs makes sense.

Did you know

We know now that the bubonic plague was in part spread by rats. But before the plague, Pope Gregory IX declared that cats were associated with devil worship and ordered that they be exterminated. Unfortunately, people listened and as a result the rat population flourished. It is believed that the increased rat population contributed to the plague.

The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living structure on Earth at 2,000 kilometers long.

Did you know

We know now that the bubonic plague was in part spread by rats. But before the plague, Pope Gregory IX declared that cats were associated with devil worship and ordered that they be exterminated. Unfortunately, people listened and as a result the rat population flourished. It is believed that the increased rat population contributed to the plague.
Thought it came from a wet market in China?

Until 1992, female athletes competing in the Olympics had to undergo mandatory sex verification testing, due to fears that male athletes would disguise themselves as female to gain an advantage. The Olympic Committee still maintains the right to conduct testing if “suspicions arise.” There were no such requirements for male athletes.

The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living structure on Earth at 2,000 kilometers long.

Until 1992, female athletes competing in the Olympics had to undergo mandatory sex verification testing, due to fears that male athletes would disguise themselves as female to gain an advantage. The Olympic Committee still maintains the right to conduct testing if “suspicions arise.” There were no such requirements for male athletes.
I remember feeling bad for some African sprinter girl back in the day.

Don’t remember when exactly, or from which part of Africa. But I said sprinter, so you readers can cross off Kenya, Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia from your possibilities.

E’rybody kept accusing her of being a dude. I don’t think she ever considered herself to be a dude. But I don’t know if they ever found some nuts or what happened.

Seemed like an honest attempt to compete. Not like that other African sprinter with the bionic legs. And a lust for murder.

The Olympics could lighten up on weed, but they run a tight ship. Aside from the absurd corruption. They’re ready for everything the trans army can muster.

Don’t remember when exactly, or from which part of Africa. But I said sprinter, so you readers can cross off Kenya, Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia from your possibilities.

E’rybody kept accusing her of being a dude. I don’t think she ever considered herself to be a dude. But I don’t know if they ever found some nuts or what happened.

Seemed like an honest attempt to compete. Not like that other African sprinter with the bionic legs. And a lust for murder.

The Olympics could lighten up on weed, but they run a tight ship. Aside from the absurd corruption. They’re ready for everything the trans army can muster.
I think I seen something about that on Real Sports or something.

Wombats poop is cubed shaped and they stack it to mark their territory

I'm guessing that this is who you are talking about?

They won't let her run any middle distance races now, only the short sprints and the longer stuff.

here's an interesting one.

Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin were all nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. While not all nominees since have been controversy-free, whoever nominated these three probably regretted it.