EA Sports College Football 25

I am almost 50, and have been playing NCAA Football since 98. I only play about a total of 5 video games, and all are sports. I have not purchased a PS5 yet, and how good the game is will depend on me buying it and a PS5. I have taken up golf (damn, it is difficult) and spent about $800 building my bag. The wife will say to go ahead and buy the PS5 and the game. I am going to wait on some reviews. I know just the graphics will be amazing. The playoff will be epic. However, EA frightens me with what they have done with Madden, and I don't even play Madden.

I am almost 50, and have been playing NCAA Football since 98. I only play about a total of 5 video games, and all are sports. I have not purchased a PS5 yet, and how good the game is will depend on me buying it and a PS5. I have taken up golf (damn, it is difficult) and spent about $800 building my bag. The wife will say to go ahead and buy the PS5 and the game. I am going to wait on some reviews. I know just the graphics will be amazing. The playoff will be epic. However, EA frightens me with what they have done with Madden, and I don't even play Madden.
i used to play both and never got the feel that they were the same but i also havent played in the era of microtransactions.

I think it has to do with customization and setting up playoffs or some crap. You’ll have to Google it as I’m not a gamer.

I hope that's not it. Locking core gameplay features behind a big pay wall will not go over well, but I certainly wouldn't put it past EA.

From what I saw that is exactly what they are doing. Guess they have to pay all those players somehow.
Looks like there’s the standard edition that’s $70, a deluxe edition that’s $100, and an ultimate $150 version.

The first two seem pretty standard in these modern times. The difference as far as I can tell is the deluxe version includes a 3 day early access, and a bunch of stuff that wouldn’t effect the base game—custom uniform stuff, points for online play (where the microtransaction hell lives), custom cover.

The $150 option looks like the difference is it includes the deluxe madden edition too, which is probably a good deal if you want both.

Release date is July 19. That is what is being reported at least.

i saw the different packages.. ultimate, deluxe and standard..

ultimate includes Madden that comes out in August.. Deluxe is minus Madden and still have a 3 day early release to play it

Ultimate is $150, Ultimate $100 and Standard is $70

I am a very standard guy.

i saw the different packages.. ultimate, deluxe and standard..

ultimate includes Madden that comes out in August.. Deluxe is minus Madden and still have a 3 day early release to play it

Ultimate is $150, Ultimate $100 and Standard is $70
if thats the deal then im fully standard. No plans to play madden i will survive an extra 3 days of waiting particularly since i will be at work most of those 3 early days.

This looks insane. I admittedly haven't played NCAA football since like 2011, but the graphics are 🔥.

if thats the deal then im fully standard. No plans to play madden i will survive an extra 3 days of waiting particularly since i will be at work most of those 3 early days.
i'll get the $100 one just for the 3 day early access.. start playing Friday afternoon.. i'm sure I will just have played everyone that I know who has it by Sunday.. then I'll just switch to dynasty mode against the CPU

i'll get the $100 one just for the 3 day early access.. start playing Friday afternoon.. i'm sure I will just have played everyone that I know who has it by Sunday.. then I'll just switch to dynasty mode against the CPU
i will be surprised if any of my friends will play unless it ends up on game pass. as long as their is cross play i might have 1 or 2 that will grab it. I always prefered playing on dynasty and building up bum programs to get them invites to bigger conferences but seems like i can just change conferences around all i want.

i will be surprised if any of my friends will play unless it ends up on game pass. as long as their is cross play i might have 1 or 2 that will grab it. I always prefered playing on dynasty and building up bum programs to get them invites to bigger conferences but seems like i can just change conferences around all i want.
lol yeah i don't have time for all that.. the most I will play is against friends of mine in our group chat who are purchasing Ps5s right now lol.. once that weekend is over.. i will probably play just a couple times a week.. it's the middle of summer and i have too much to do

lol yeah i don't have time for all that.. the most I will play is against friends of mine in our group chat who are purchasing Ps5s right now lol.. once that weekend is over.. i will probably play just a couple times a week.. it's the middle of summer and i have too much to do
i usually simulate some games too saves some time

Madden engine with different uni's. lmao
it really is.. EA doesn't care.this game was gonna sell no matter what.. they promised something better than Madden but it's the same shit.

Worst thing for Football was having EA get exclusive rights

I get Madden once every 5-6 years because it is basically the same game year after year. My last Madden game I think came in 2017...So if this is a Madden reskin, I don't care because I haven't played Madden in years and this is a college game that offers so much more.

I get Madden once every 5-6 years because it is basically the same game year after year. My last Madden game I think came in 2017...So if this is a Madden reskin, I don't care because I haven't played Madden in years and this is a college game that offers so much more.
I care. NCAA always had a way better and smoother feel than Madden. I tried last years madden when it came out on game pass. It fucking blows. If it’s just Madden with college teams and a slightly different presentation, that sucks.

I care. NCAA always had a way better and smoother feel than Madden. I tried last years madden when it came out on game pass. It fucking blows. If it’s just Madden with college teams and a slightly different presentation, that sucks.

Im definitely waiting until feedback comes back after it comes out to decide if i'm gonna go buy a PS5 and the game.

If it's just a lazy madden reskin with college shit thrown onto it, I'm not doing it.

If the microtransactions are out of control, same. I'll wait until enough people bitch that EA opens the game up more.