Electric Cars

Hertz has made nothing but bad decisions ever since Ford sold it off.
The EV's are just another thing in a long line of fuck ups.

Thought about renting an EV in Miami and it became a logistical nightmare in five minutes. I tried to plan if I could get the whole vacation in on a full charge. Then realized I should probably see if the hotel has charging stations. If not the hotel then where on our trip might have stations where we will be stopping. Tapped out.

Renting an EV might make sense for a weekend trip, for a week seems like nightmare.

Thought about renting an EV in Miami and it became a logistical nightmare in five minutes. I tried to plan if I could get the whole vacation in on a full charge. Then realized I should probably see if the hotel has charging stations. If not the hotel then where on our trip might have stations where we will be stopping. Tapped out.

Renting an EV might make sense for a weekend trip, for a week seems like nightmare.
I agree...but I also think that if you plan right it could work out

if you are somewhere for work and you are just driving between a hotel, an office and somewhere to get food, an EV would be fine if there are chargers at your hotel.

First they are trying to give away Fiskers, now Subaru is giving Solterras away. Probably not a bad deal to lease it for nothing, then buy it after term expires and the value drops to $5,000 at the end of the 3 years.

First they are trying to give away Fiskers, now Subaru is giving Solterras away. Probably not a bad deal to lease it for nothing, then buy it after term expires and the value drops to $5,000 at the end of the 3 years.

Toyota EVs are free now too.