TV Series Fallout

Rings has character problems like the writers didn't pay good attention to the Silmarillion, but it is still watchable to a degree.

Wheel of Time is the largest pile of shit that has ever been vomited out of the ass end of a show writer. Utterly unwatchable for the book fans.

FO did everything right. There was no book or game to follow, just the world and setting.

In short....

1000004127.jpg

Just finished. Completely shocked that Amazon finally did something right after the shit show of Wheel of Time and the strange writing from Rings.

Just finished. Completely shocked that Amazon finally did something right after the shit show of Wheel of Time and the strange writing from Rings.
Prime has had some decent shows like Terminal List, Hannah, Reacher, The Boys, Jack Ryan, Outer Range, The Expanse but the goods ones are frequent enough and their marketing of their shows is terrible.

There could be something really good on Prime and you might not know it.

Prime has had some decent shows like Terminal List, Hannah, Reacher, The Boys, Jack Ryan, Outer Range, The Expanse but the goods ones are frequent enough and their marketing of their shows is terrible.

Outer Range has a second season coming up here in May, I believe. The Boys starts up again soon too. I dug both.

Well, tbh I didn't read any if those so am ignorant whether they are garbage or not as related to the original story. The Boys and The Expanse are great shows.

Well, tbh I didn't read any if those so am ignorant whether they are garbage or not as related to the original story. The Boys and The Expanse are great shows.
The Expanse came from Sci Fi channel and is based on a series of books.
6 seasons and Amazon was responsible for Seasons 4, 5, and 6.

Solid series.