Fans return for UFC 257

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
Wow !!!

Tickets remain available for UFC on ABC 1 next Saturday, as well as UFC on ESPN 20, which takes place Wednesday, Jan. 20. UFC on ABC 1 will be headlined by a featherweight fight between former champion Max Holloway and Calvin Kattar. Four days later, Michael Chiesa meets Neil Magny in the UFC on ESPN 20 main event. Tickets start at $595 AED ($162 USD)

And early Friday in the U.S., tickets already were gone not long after they went on sale for UFC 257 on Jan. 23. at Etihad Arena on Yas Island.

Tickets that started at $795 Arab Emirates Dirham (about $216 USD) and went all the way up to $4,995 AED ($1,360 USD) all show as sold out at Etihad Arena’s official website.

The website also lists an abundance of health and safety rules that must be adhered to by fans, and though a total number of tickets available was not announced, the site says “seating capacity has been reduced to comply with social distancing rules.”

Complete and utter domination by Holloway. Did you guys watch that fight? He was clearly on another level and on a mission.

Complete and utter domination by Holloway. Did you guys watch that fight? He was clearly on another level and on a mission.

Kattar took a hell of a beating. I felt bad for him.

Kattar took a hell of a beating. I felt bad for him.
Yeah there were a few times I thought it was going to get stopped. Tough dude.

I will tell you what though... from what I saw tonight, I would not want to be Volkanovski. Holloway looks like a man on a mission and given that the recent fight between Volkanovski and Holloway was so close... I think that if the Holloway that showed up tonight shows up, he would dominate Volkanovski too.

Pumped for this fight!!!

One fight i was really waiting on (Frevola V Azaitar) got bumped. And they just now announce the reason why..and it is a wow.

“He and his team cut their wristbands off and got them to people on the outside, one guy,” White said. “This guy got inside the bubble, went in through a room, shimmied down four balconies, went in through (Azaitar’s) balcony, and dropped off a bag of we don’t know what. Then he changed his clothes and went back outside of the bubble. We got everything on camera, we saw the whole thing, and how it all went down, pulled his fight and cut him.”

During covid protocols no less. :L

My lil cousin going to whoop dat little leprechaun's ass!

Boom!

Son is having a watch party at the house.

Hope I don't catch the China flu.

I did not do well on this event in the UFC pickems on the UFC forum.

At least I was on record thinking Poirier could beat McGregor over there.... moral victory lol..