3538_4y0VGQ_96x96.png
Middleweight
2929_CsCsyg_96x96.png
PhilHawes
NassourdineImavov
9 - 2 - 0
9 - 2 - 0
3576_8VssQQ_96x96.png

Ha!!! That copy paste actually worked. Go hammer.

I fucking called it lol. I told a friend in the first round that Lewis was keeping his right hand low, looking for an uppercut when Blaydes shoots.... 2nd round, fucking nailed it.

As typing this, Lewis says in the interview "it's the only punch I was looking for" and it showed lol. That is what you call getting KTFO.

I fucking called it lol. I told a friend in the first round that Lewis was keeping his right hand low, looking for an uppercut when Blaydes shoots.... 2nd round, fucking nailed it.

As typing this, Lewis says in the interview "it's the only punch I was looking for" and it showed lol. That is what you call getting KTFO.

hell of a knock out.

Yeah, not a fan of either, but it was at least nice to see Blaydes not LnP to another win.

I root for Derrick Lewis to win because I want to see him interview afterwards. espn cut out any swearing last night and it was obvious they told a couple of the fighters to not use bad language during the interviews...lewis included. some of the things he's said in the past have cracked me up to a point, i just want him to win.

Last night Lewis was reserved so meh...it wasn't near as fun.

And after the fight, Lewis called out overeem for some reason and I haven't figured that out. If he was going to chose anyone I would think him to want Ngannou, Rozenstruik, Stipe, or Jones. Is this a callout to get the KO record before a title fight?

And after the fight, Lewis called out overeem for some reason and I haven't figured that out. If he was going to chose anyone I would think him to want Ngannou, Rozenstruik, Stipe, or Jones. Is this a callout to get the KO record before a title fight?
Yeah, calling out Overeem doesn't make much sense, the dude was destroyed just a couple weeks ago. But, the HW is going to be tied up for a while. Jones is coming in and getting Stipe, then Ngannou is next up and the UFC I am sure if banking on a Jones/Ngannou fight because that would be fucking epic.

But yeah, if anything Lewis should have called out Ngannou.

Yeah, calling out Overeem doesn't make much sense, the dude was destroyed just a couple weeks ago. But, the HW is going to be tied up for a while. Jones is coming in and getting Stipe, then Ngannou is next up and the UFC I am sure if banking on a Jones/Ngannou fight because that would be fucking epic.

Lewis is probably a win away from getting a title shot

I read somewhere that Overeem was predicting a quick and decisive win by Blades and went on to say Lewis wasn't all that. I guess Lewis believed he was disrespected by Overeem leading up to this fight and thought it was time to put an end him.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Overeem was predicting a quick and decisive win by Blades and went on to say Lewis wasn't all that. I guess Lewis believed he was disrespected by Overeem leading up to this fight and thought it was time to put an end him.
Well if you watched the fight, Blaydes was dominating. Lewis was clearly just looking for a one punch KO.... he just so happened to get it. There is no doubt in my mind that Blaydes is the overall better fighter. With that said, Lewis will KO Overeem as he doesn't have to worry about the TD as much as he did with Blaydes, Lewis will be able to let his hands go much earlier.

Maybe, but he ain't gonna get one before Ngannou
Ngannou is fighting for the belt next month..

then it's Jon Jones

if Lewis wins his next fight, then he's probably going to be next in line after Jones

Ngannou is fighting for the belt next month..

then it's Jon Jones

if Lewis wins his next fight, then he's probably going to be next in line after Jones
My bad. For some reason I had it in my head that Jones was getting the first shot, then Ngannou.

Either way, I hope we get to see Jones/Ngannou at some point.