Funky Friday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
morning!

it's gonna be a good day.

cat dance GIF

Think I'm going to scoot over to campus, and hit some balls on the wall. Then getting my oil changed, stopping by my dad's, going to the gym, cleaning a bit, then starting dinner... Skirt steak with cheesey potatoes

Morning. Visited friend last night

Dinner with my dad tonight

Took a shit before work last night. Called my bookie. Did some school work. Ate a sandwich. Took a shit when I got home. Gonna have a beer now.

Just want to make it through this day.

Then make it through this month.

Typical August. Plenty hot and plenty of shitty things happened.

Think I'm going to scoot over to campus, and hit some balls on the wall. Then getting my oil changed, stopping by my dad's, going to the gym, cleaning a bit, then starting dinner... Skirt steak with cheesey potatoes
this post is just loaded with sexual innuendos...I approve.

Apparently this August is breakdown month.

Air conditioner stopped working late in the day yesterday. So hopefully that can be fixed, and doesn't need to be outright replaced.

Morning. Wife is bitter that she had to leave early from Rock Hall to go to work, so I'm gonna see if we can go back in a few weeks. I'm not letting summer go without a fight.

You're going to bang SA in the racquetball courts and get a road handy?

Approve South Park GIF

Apparently this August is breakdown month.

Air conditioner stopped working late in the day yesterday. So hopefully that can be fixed, and doesn't need to be outright replaced.
You're tellin me