Happy Monday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Wolves in 4, LFG

Anthony Edwards Nba GIF by EsZ  Giphy World

Rainy weekend pretty much ruined my mood, I get in a funk when there is extended length of time with no sun and cool damp weather and 10 day forecast isn't helping my mood any.

Lawn bwoling starts tonight, I've curled in better weather than this, so not all that excited. After work helping a buddy move his mattress to his new lonely bachelor apartment

Morning. Had good weather for the kids' games Saturday morning. Brother's party was nice on Saturday, too. Got to see lots of family from the area. Went to my sister's yesterday for leftover BBQ, and then ran some food to my in-laws. Feels like I should have taken today off.

Wolves in 4, LFG

Anthony Edwards Nba GIF by EsZ  Giphy World

Rainy weekend pretty much ruined my mood, I get in a funk when there is extended length of time with no sun and cool damp weather and 10 day forecast isn't helping my mood any.

Lawn bwoling starts tonight, I've curled in better weather than this, so not all that excited. After work helping a buddy move his mattress to his new lonely bachelor apartment
is he going full lonely bachelor and it's literally just the mattress that's going to be on the floor in the corner of a room?

Morning. Had good weather for the kids' games Saturday morning. Brother's party was nice on Saturday, too. Got to see lots of family from the area. Went to my sister's yesterday for leftover BBQ, and then ran some food to my in-laws. Feels like I should have taken today off.
working from home? still not too late to make that call.

scrap that, buddy is delaying move until after work trip next weekend

is he going full lonely bachelor and it's literally just the mattress that's going to be on the floor in the corner of a room?
i can only hope

morning

took the dog for a swim yesterday at the beach, got the lawn mowed and hung some paintings in the house. Very full day.

the dog is limping around the house and it looks like he did something with his left shoulder or his ribs on that side of his body. Considering a vet visit but I think he just needs to rest it some.

boatloads of rain washed part of my yard into the pool so I'll be dealing with that this week.

Busy weekend leading to busy week of work & busy month in general. Ran kids to their activities, garage cleaned out, yard mowed, spot for 1st year garden at the house tilled up, and FIL & I got security cameras & solar power panels for them up. More running & birthday's for my dad & Grand. Should be last week of school ball & next week summer ball should start.

dog is handling stairs ok today but still walking around super gingerly...I think he knows he needs to calm his tits so he can heal.

I don't think going to the vet will get us anything but a bill for them to tell us he needs to take it easy...but the gf thinks otherwise. #getadivorve

Looong memorable weekend at the draft which was an amazing experience then they played 5 games Saturday finishing 3rd/11 in the Detroit Regional.

Looong memorable weekend at the draft which was an amazing experience then they played 5 games Saturday finishing 3rd/11 in the Detroit Regional.
friend of mine took her kid to a Rubix cube competition over the weekend. He got 82nd...

Cut grass, cleaned the pool, picked weed in a wasted section of my property, harvested last of the artichokes, got my swamp cooler up and running, went to Morton's steak house Saturday night, and yeah, thats about it.

It's about 72 here in CT but it starting to look pretty gloomy as dark clouds appearing

friend of mine took her kid to a Rubix cube competition over the weekend. He got 82nd...
good weekends had all around.